Brooklyn, NY

Posted March 06, 2014
Great! I have a ton of friends and everyone knows each other. I love the teachers. It's great at GSS

Posted February 01, 2014
My children are a part of the good shepherd family. I am extremely happy knowing they are in a safe, nurturing environment for education. Discipline is important to me as well. I know my children are learning to be kind and well mannered and the standards I have at home are not thrown out the window at school. My children have learned so much. I'm very pleased with the progress of their education.

Posted March 25, 2011
My daughter attends Good Shepherd School. My husband and I are extremely pleased with the teachers, staff and the principal. We have found it to be a nurturing environment. The teachers at Good Shepherd School are excellent with the children. They sincerely care about their development. We will happily be keeping our child in Good Shepherd.

Posted December 01, 2009
My children attend Good Shepherd and are doing great. To all the haters out there, just because the school wasn't a good fit for your child doesn't mean you have the right to condemn it. Be fair. Look a bit closer to home and stop blaming the school and teachers. And while you're at it, compare test scores between this school and public schools in the area and I think you'll be surprised, and a bit disappointed, at what you find after pulling your child out of Good Shepherd. Don't fall for the dumbing down of America, just to save a few bucks a month on tuition. Trade in your Escalade for a more reasonably priced method of transportation and sacrafice a little for your children. My parents did for me, and its the least I could do for my kids. Good Shepherd excels in every area.

Good Shepherd School 1

Posted November 18, 2009
This school is terrible. Their faculty is not great, and the lessons aren't explained well. The class sizes are also quite large, so not much learning goes on. I'm an alumni now. Don't send your children here. It's a pure waste of money.

Posted January 08, 2008
I'm very happy with the way my child is taught in this school. The teachers, office staff and Principal are all helpful, wonderful people.

Good Shepherd School 1

Posted October 15, 2007
It was a total waste if money sending my child to this school. I pulled him out in 3rd grade and sent him to public school and he was so behind there. Apparently this Catholic school that I was paying so much in tuition for was not even able to prepare my child for public school and that's very sad indeed!

Good Shepherd School

Posted October 12, 2007
I currently have two children enrolled at Good Shepherd School. I am extremely satisfied with the education they are receiving. The kindergarten program of Kids Plus is extremely advanced for children. The children thrive in that environment. I find the teachers very helpful, offering extra help before school if needed. It is a very nurturing, motivating environment

Good Shepherd School 2

Posted June 30, 2006
This school will NOT give you what you want.

Posted May 15, 2006
Good Shepherd School is a clean safe environment for my son's to learn in. The teachers are caring, kind and give each kid the most attention possible. All of which is very important and out ranks what public schools provide their students. The Principal is fair, honest and hard working. The students are treated as family. He knows everyone' name. that is priceless. It isn't just a school it is a community and the children are learning to be apart of that Catholic Community. again priceless. If your child is having a problem then you might want to consider stepping in and helping out. Parents need to take responsibility and action. Action does speak louder then words. I couldn't imagine my son's anywhere else in this city. They are protected, encouraged, challenged, respected and loved at Good Shepherd School.

Good Shepherd School