PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

Only work with students who fit a particular mold. No respect for individualized learning which is essential to learning.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Bad behavior such as hitting is tolerated. Certain students receive special treatment depending upon their last name.

I have two children who attended Good Shepherd Catholic Academy. I am extremely pleased with everything the school has taught them to be prepared for a successful future. Under the leadership of the new principal as well as the new academy board I am sure there are even greater things to come for Good Shepherd Catholic Academy. I highly recommend sending your children here.

A safe, nurturing environment! My kids are receiving a well rounded education and being taught values and respect just like at home. Catholic faith is always kept strong in each and every class and event. Love this small school and wish it got more recognition in the community. The local public schools are all over-crowded and institutionalized. So happy GS is here!

Great! I have a ton of friends and everyone knows each other. I love the teachers. It's great at GSS

My children are a part of the good shepherd family. I am extremely happy knowing they are in a safe, nurturing environment for education. Discipline is important to me as well. I know my children are learning to be kind and well mannered and the standards I have at home are not thrown out the window at school. My children have learned so much. I'm very pleased with the progress of their education.

My daughter attends Good Shepherd School. My husband and I are extremely pleased with the teachers, staff and the principal. We have found it to be a nurturing environment. The teachers at Good Shepherd School are excellent with the children. They sincerely care about their development. We will happily be keeping our child in Good Shepherd.

My children attend Good Shepherd and are doing great. To all the haters out there, just because the school wasn't a good fit for your child doesn't mean you have the right to condemn it. Be fair. Look a bit closer to home and stop blaming the school and teachers. And while you're at it, compare test scores between this school and public schools in the area and I think you'll be surprised, and a bit disappointed, at what you find after pulling your child out of Good Shepherd. Don't fall for the dumbing down of America, just to save a few bucks a month on tuition. Trade in your Escalade for a more reasonably priced method of transportation and sacrafice a little for your children. My parents did for me, and its the least I could do for my kids. Good Shepherd excels in every area.

This school is terrible. Their faculty is not great, and the lessons aren't explained well. The class sizes are also quite large, so not much learning goes on. I'm an alumni now. Don't send your children here. It's a pure waste of money.

I'm very happy with the way my child is taught in this school. The teachers, office staff and Principal are all helpful, wonderful people.

Last modified Good Shepherd School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8