K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

As a former student, parent and grandparent I appreciate the dedication of the principal, Ms. Attianese and her staff. Three generations of my family have attended the school and we all share positive memories of our time at QAS. I highly recommend the school.

As a formers student of Queen of All Saint Catholic Academy and proud parent of a first grader and previous graduate, I am very pleased with the quality of education my children have received. My son and daughter love this school. They have learned so much and have enjoyed going to school each day. The principal, Ms. Attianese and teachers are warm and caring and my children love them. Ms. Attianese goes above and beyond for her students making sure they are receiving the best education. Parents are very involved and the school has an active PTA. The PTA offers a variety of programs and extracurricular events designed for parent as well as students. Queen of All Saint Catholic Academy is a great environment where students will thrive.

Develops character: Agree

QAS has always made sure my children (a Son & a daughter) has upheld the virtues of respecting authority and value of their education.

My experience with Queen of all Saints in Clinton Hill Brooklyn has been nothing short of excellence. My daughter graduated 3 years ago after going from Grade k-8. She is currently in an early college program and is STILL a great Student. I also have a son there who also, has been there since grade K and is about to also Graduate grade 8 at the top of game. My son and my daughter have ALWAYS had the total support of the Queen of All Saints Staff and they still to this day support my son's efforts to graduate as an academic star! The Principal (Mrs. Attianese) and her staff (in every position) does what they can to treat all parents and relatives with respect. Even when a lot of the parents are actually unreasonable at times. Public Schools in the same area as Queen of All Saints are all sub par and even thought it has cost me tens of thousands over 9 years for two kids, I DO NOT regret enrolling my kids there. If I had another one, I would put him or her there too!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Both of my Children have had an Upper 90s average most of their years in the school.

This school has an amazing principal that really puts her all into the school. There is a lot of support here for your child and great structure. The afterschool enrichment programs are great! Piano, basketball. Robotics, to name a few. This is a small setting with great opportunity. I am blessed to be a part of the QAS Academy family.

My daughter attended kindergarten for the 2011-12 school year. Although the teacher did the best she could possibly do given the way the school functions, it wasn't good enough as my daughter whom was once a straight A student at QAS was struggling terribly at her new school. Another one of her classmates that was also in her class from QAS was struggling as well and got pulled out after only 2 months. I met with my daughter's teacher immediately after the first cycle and decided to put her in some extra help classes but she still struggled throughout the year. I found out that she was one year behind in reading/writing and the fundamental core items were not covered in QAS. I was also advised by her current school principal that it was NOT only my daughter but 100% of the children that came over from QAS seaking various extra help programs as well as getting left back. The principal reported QAS to the NYC Department of Education as something must be changed quickly in order to get these innocent children back on track. The revelation has been quite a shock to me but I wouldn't feel right if I didn't share what I now know. - Submitted by a concerned parent

The school is ok but i think they need more things for the younger children like dance or something. what about sports or, computer, dance,and music clubs. Also there needs to be some type of tutoring offered at the school and its not. I'm paying for what most public school I'm finding out offer tutoring on the saturdays and weekdays and extra activities. What to do but then u look at the school test scores from the state and decide to stay and just find those other things on your on.

I have bounced my daughter around from school to school for various reasons since she was in Pre-K. I told Ms. Attainese I had hoped this would be the last school I have to switch to. Months later, she asked me how I felt about the school and I can honestly say, we have found out niche. Ms. Attainese and the staff are approachable and my daughter can't wait for school to start again.

I switched my son to this school when he was 6 years old and was struggling in another school;since then my child has improved 100% .I love this school. The principal there is more than dedicated.

Last modified Queen Of All Saints is a Private school that serves grades K-8