PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Blessed Sacrament School 1

Posted October 01, 2013
Hay muy mala actitud en especial 4 grado. No es diciplina. Arrebatarle los cuadernos a los ni os. Y prohivirles participar en sus diferentes clases nadie mas que sus padres. Pueden castigar a un nino.

Blessed Sacrament School 1

Posted March 06, 2013
Having had family members who attend this school years prior and praised this school. I was very excited to have my daughter attend. Unfortunately my experience has been quite different. There is a HUGE lack of communication in this school. My experience with my daughter teacher has been extremely disappointing. How can you pride yourselves on teaching the students respect when you as a teacher lack that. I have had many conversation with this particular teacher and each time barley am I able to express myself because she continued to speak over me. I had then requested to schedule a meeting with the principle but was informed that she was too busy and redirect to speak to the teacher. As a parent I feel that it is my responsibility to be proactive and express any concerns I might have, but it has been very disheartening to know that my concerns have never been addressed. One of the biggest problems are the class size, 30 children in a classroom is far too many. It is no wonder that the teacher is then overwhelmed and frustrated. I would not recommend BSS; and I am currently looking at others schools for the upcoming school year.

Posted April 27, 2010
I think is a great school, teachers are very responsible and always help their students. Some teachers get to school one hour earlier every day to help the students with problems like ELA, and math. I know they do this on their own, they don't get paid for this.

Blessed Sacrament School 5

Posted April 23, 2010
I like the teachers at Blessed Sacrament School. It is a very safe school and the teachers are very strict and responsable.

Blessed Sacrament School 3

Posted April 23, 2009
I love Blessed Sacrament School and I grew up there. A lot of smart kids consist in every class. I think a lot of kids socialize also. This is a problem since it makes teachers mad. I think a child could learn a lot if they just payed attention to the teachers. The classes are not very intresting though. I think students should be able to move around instead of teachers coming into classrooms. I think this should be acceptable for students of Junior High. I think there should be more curricular activities. I think there should be chemistry and other subjects.

Blessed Sacrament School 5

Posted February 25, 2009
Blessed Sacrement Is Very Poor Environment. Kids Talk Constanlty,Teachers Sometimes Disobey Rules, and Filty Words Are Used.However,This school has kids that are very smart in every class and they socalize which is a problem.Blessed Sacrement Needs More Extra Activities And Extra Classes.Also, Children Of Junior High Should Move From Class To Class Instead Of The Teachers Moving From Class To Class

Blessed Sacrament School 4

Posted February 12, 2009
First, let me say that I have to children in the school and they are both well liked and have done very well. I consider the principal and teachers to be dedicated, smart and resourceful. Safety and discipline are part of the environment of the school but only for the benefit of the children, never in the extreme. What may be lacking are two factors that go hand in hand. Parental involvement and extracurricular activities. There is a core group of parents that always volunteer and assist in making more activities a viable option for the school. It's up to the parents to decide and assist on how much their children get from the school. The school is a great value scholastically and economically in the time of overly priced private school. Blessed Sacrament School is a hidden gem in Eastern Brooklyn.

Posted September 11, 2007
Blessed Sacrament is a throwback to another period in time when a Catholic education meant something. Discipline along with a fine education never hurt a child in our world.

Blessed Sacrament School 3

Posted May 15, 2006
There is a very rigid disciplinary structure. The child is often not allowed free play and/or self expression. Punishment sometimes consists of no snack, water, recess and/or sit out from gym class. A few teachers are mean and will say harsh things to a child they do not like. Luckily, my child is liked.

187 Euclid Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11208
Last modified Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8