Brooklyn, NY
Students enrolled: 1,461

Posted October 29, 2014
I send my kids to this school it's amazing!!! They love it!!!!!! It's beautiful inside and my kids all have amzing teachers and they have an amazing education!!! Much better than I ever did!!!!!!! I'm so happy I send my kids to this school!!!!!!

Posted July 09, 2013
best school ever i loved it best school ever!!!!!!!!!!! good edjucation above average my girl loves it

Magen David Yeshivah School 4

Posted November 04, 2011
Its a good school that is only comparatively better than other Yeshiva's. But think about the fact it costs $30k for an education that can't match that of Murrow or other great public HS in the city. I pay $4800 a year (2400 a semester) for a wonderful education at public University. Instead of paying a $30k premium for that 2 1/2 hours of 'Hebrew' (language is taught in Public schools), why not invest in an after-school that teaches the same thing? I think it would be a lot more beneficial if Yeshivas started instituting after-schools as opposed to day schools.

Posted January 17, 2008
Its the best school in Brooklyn!

Posted February 11, 2007
great school. i was in for 9 years so far and the school has great education.

Magen David Yeshivah School
2130 McDonald Ave, Brooklyn, NY  11223
Last modified Magen David Yeshivah School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Magen David Yeshivah School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top