Brooklyn, NY
Students enrolled: 1,461

Posted October 29, 2014
I send my kids to this school it's amazing!!! They love it!!!!!! It's beautiful inside and my kids all have amzing teachers and they have an amazing education!!! Much better than I ever did!!!!!!! I'm so happy I send my kids to this school!!!!!!

Posted July 09, 2013
best school ever i loved it best school ever!!!!!!!!!!! good edjucation above average my girl loves it

Posted January 17, 2008
Its the best school in Brooklyn!

Posted February 11, 2007
great school. i was in for 9 years so far and the school has great education.

Posted June 12, 2005
- a former student

Magen David Yeshivah School
2130 McDonald Ave, Brooklyn, NY  11223
Last modified Magen David Yeshivah School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Magen David Yeshivah School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top