Posted September 07, 2013
I am a student at crown heights yeshiva. This school is a horrible school all the tea gets are haters when they see that your not doing anything they give u work to do without u even asking!!!! The rabbis are just annoying and is so mean its crazy. My mom and dad had to call the principal and ask them why I was complaining they just said that in this school this is what we do and I was like mom I do t want to go to this school then they asked me what school do u want to go to? And I said to bnos Malka academy!! I said that because my friend goes there and she absolutely loves that place!!! So my mom took me out of that jail place and u went to bnos Malka academy!! And I was there for a month and all I can say was just "wow" that taught me every thing in just a month I lo e that place!!! The rabbis where much nicer and Always helped me when I asked him a question!!!!! And our teachers are amazing. So ya that's all I had to say!! And all u parent out there that are reading this send ur children to BNOS MALKA ACADEMY!!!! Xoxo, somebody

Posted March 10, 2013
Great school I owe many of my accomplishments to the work ethic and leadership skills fostered here. I attended many years ago but I only have fond memories.

Posted September 26, 2012
if i could rate it a zero i would, it is a yeshivah so at least the kids are not in public school. you have to buy lunch which can be expensive,thatz not good! nice rabbis, english princepal is horrible, kids are wild out of control . when u will try to bring up an issueor problem it will not be handled properly.

Posted June 17, 2012
Mrs. Machlis needs to stop eating donuts and cookies all day and go to weight watchers> terrible principal she bullies all the rabbis she needs to go! the kids are israeli they all bully each other NO WONDER there is not ahighschool. they seem so nice and sweet but that is a bad school, with low life kids!

Posted June 18, 2011
what a wonderful school. My children couldn't be happier. The teachers are great. The principal is very nice and always available to listen and help. There are lots of extra-curricular projects to enhance the academic program. I would rate this school A+

Posted March 09, 2011
I'm a student at Crown Hights Yeshiva and this school is a very good school i've bin in this school since nursery and hope to graduate in 8th. - Anonymous -

Posted December 10, 2010
Early Childhood grades nursey to pre1a/kindergarten: A new principal was hired for school year Sept 2009 to 2010, then yet another takeover, new principal for Sept 2010 to 2011. The new principal hired new English teahers that are inexperienced and lack common sense. There is no curriculm, pacing calendar or any structure to the organization. Kids are getting wild & hurt. While English education is lacking the Hebrew is strong. Students start reading in Hebrew within 2 months, very impressive Hebrew Program. Not enough to keep my child there. Children need to learn how to read, write & perform in math. Principal Nancy Schwartz states if you wanted them to get a good education why do you send them to Yeshiva. She worked and is bred by NYC Department of Eduation for 25 years and does not believe a Yeshiva could offer children a good educaiton other than Hebrew. A lot of horse play takes place, there is lack of supervision and education. :( Administration will not give parents a class list due to concern we talk to each other.

Posted August 02, 2008
this school is great in education and the sdudents get along with each other so well the luch id good to.

Posted August 01, 2008
this school has such good education and has great techers great kidsthat get along with each other

Yeshivah of Crown Heights 2

Posted June 15, 2008

Yeshivah of Crown Heights
6363 Ave U, Brooklyn, NY  11234
Last modified Yeshivah of Crown Heights is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Yeshivah of Crown Heights Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top