PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Adelphi Academy is an incredible school! This is my child's second year and I am so happy at the level of education that he is receiving. There are so many activities for the students and he loves each of his classes and teachers. Every time I visit the school I feel so welcomed. The renovations are also amazing! What a beautiful place!

Adelphi Academy is a small, private school, that offers an exemplary foundation for learning and personal growth. My daughter began attending Pre-K in October and her transition was flawless and easy thanks to Ms. Romanos and the teachers. She immediately felt comfortable and safe in her new classroom. As a parent and teacher myself, the value of a close-knit community, small classroom size, caring faculty and staff, and a safe learning environment are all top priorities when choosing a school. Adelphi Academy offers all of these. The quality of education is top-notch and I would highly recommend this school.

Adelphi Academy of Brooklyn is a superb school. My son joined Adelphi Academy at 9th grade and he is currently attending the school in 12th grade. He loves the school s environment because it is well-maintained, has friendly teachers and students, but most importantly, it is safe. When you first enter Adelphi, you see the high quality surroundings and the friendliness that is directed towards you. The teachers are very knowledgeable and professional, and the education and activities are balanced. Adelphi Academy also offers various interesting classes and fun activities. During these school years, I have seen how much my son has grown as a thinker and maker of various disciplines. Thanks to Adelphi Academy, my son was accepted to Pace University and he is currently waiting for a reply from Columbia University and New York University.

What a great year! If you are looking for a private school - you must check out Adelphi Academy. This year has been amazing! My daughter is in High School and she loves going to school. The school has always been great but this year - the new Head of School really worked hard and outdid herself! There's just enough of a balance among discipline, academics, high standards and fun. The Gala was beautifully planned and I can't wait for the upcoming events!

Adelphi Academy is a wonderful school. My friends children go there and they rave about the teachers and the other students being so nice. I've noticed an improvement in my friends children's behavior and mannerisms since starting at Adelphi. There's a reason why they've been around for so long. A+

Adelphi Academy of Brooklyn is a wonderful school with a great environment for students, parents, and faculty as well. Adelphi Academy not only distinguishes itself with the personalized attention to its students and the goal of making them well-rounded individuals, but Adelphi also sets itself apart placing great importance on teaching respect and improving morals in order to contribute productive members to society. I Iris currently have a son in the 7th grade and another child who graduated from Adelphi and is currently attending college. I am very thankful that my children were and still are part of Adelphi Academy they have been given foundations to succeed that will go beyond their time in school. They were nurtured and provided the attention that is very difficult to find these days in most institutions of education. Adelphi Academy is truly dedicated to continuing their tradition of excellence in education.

Adelphi Academy of Brooklyn is a great school, very friendly environment, very clean, very safe, and the way the kids learn is very good, my daughter is attending there and she is very happy, the way I see her doing her homework and the way she explain to me the strategy the teacher show in the class room I like it very much, she is vey excited about her school, she have improve so much and her test score excellent. This school have a very good, one of my nephew graduated from here and he was the valedictorian and he's now in a great college, we are very proud of him and this is what I want for my daughter and I know it will happen because she is learning so much and the most important thing is that in this school she will accomplish that. The teachers are very good, they help with any thing regarding the students any question we the parents have their e-mail that way we can always be in contact, the school staff is very friendly, is a place that you can come and always feel welcome and they help so much. hope and wish that this school win, the kids will be very happy. Come and visit and you will love this family, because this is what is here FAMILY . A.B.

My child started at Adelphi in Kindergarten and is now in the second grade. Overall, Adelphi has been a great experience for her and for us as a family. The most positive aspects include the small class sizes, the open communication between us and the teachers and administration and the excellent level of education to date. Every now and then I take our child's education for granted, but then I notice the level of discipline and the excitement for learning and I think much of this can be attributed to the school and its mission to education the "whole" child. I highly recommend this school and feel that it is a hidden gem within the community.

One of the best private schools around today -- wonderful school, wonderful people! The school really takes the time to work with the students and keeps them on track. I have 2 children in the school and have been there for years. My kids love the school and have come such a long way. I recommend the school very highly!

I transferred my son to the school this year for the 9th grade and I absolutely love the school. My good friend recommended the school and her 2 children attend there. I receive weekly phone calls, my son is a part of so many clubs, and the level of care and instruction is incredible! I love the Head of School - she is so warm and caring and really is on top of everything. I would recommend this school to everyone!

Last modified Adelphi Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12