St. Thomas Aquinas School 5

Posted March 30, 2011
I graduated from St Thomas Aquinas in 1944. I have very favorable memories of the school, the nuns and my classmates. The academic quality was very high (I won a competitive scholarship to St John's Prep) even though our circumstances would be regarded as appalling today. We had a very large class -- 76 students in the room one year -- but we learned,and the nuns kept us in line. Deficiencies: our music, art and science education was nil. Strengths: math (well ahead of the local public schools); English (lots of writing, concentration on sentence structure and spelling); US history -- every year from fourth grade thru eighth...Ultimately, I became a fairly prominent research scientist, and I thank the school for a good start.

St. Thomas Aquinas School 2

Posted June 09, 2009
I think they dumb-down our kids! I am happy to be taking my kids away from there.

St. Thomas Aquinas School 5

Posted July 17, 2007

St. Thomas Aquinas School
1501 Hendrickson St, Brooklyn, NY  11234
Last modified St. Thomas Aquinas School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Thomas Aquinas School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top