PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son has attended this school since Pre-K. The teachers are amazing, the school staff is great and the principal is so caring. The tuition fees are the most reasonable I've ever seen, and believe me I did my research. You will get more than your monies worth at this school.

Two of my boy were to this school, one already out Hamilton College, the other almost finish high school, my daughter still there in 6a grade, nothing to regreat, safe and clean. Maybe no the perfect building yet, but I see in the temple the new project. Good Job!

Don't listen to any of the negative comments Bay Ridge Christian Academy is an amazing school! The teacher's are very considerate and understanding and will help with anything that is bugging you. The learning curriculum is very good and up-to-date. The children there are not bad at all, and staff children are treated the same as the rest of the kids. I've gone to Bay Ridge Christian Academy since the 2nd grade and I will stay till 8th.

I'am well pleased with this Academy. My "only" child have been in this school, since Pre-K . This school is doing an outstanding job, with the "spiritual" & "academic" growth. This is my 1st rating for this Academy ,because I'am so downcast about "some" of the negative and untruthful comments. Do you actually believed I would put my beloved in a school that will endanger my " only '' child , out of the question!!! . What I have notice, as a parent through out the years is , "some" parents because they pay a tuition , they feel as if they don't have to respect and follow the school policy's . My child is soon to be a senior & I 'am still elated :)

This school is doing an incredibly good job with both the teaching and spiritual growth of the children. There are separate teachers for each subject in the middle school. This is a great advantage because the students and parents are working with teachers in their content speciality. The best part is that the school is the students, they were all accommodating to the new child.

I am so very pleased wtih this school. I especially like that there are several teachers in the middle school for each grade, teaching in their content area. The science and math teachers are excellent and testing for all subjects is rigorous. In addition the teachers provide extra assistance for weaker students. After school is available for special kids. The students and teachers were wonderful and helped my child to adjust as the new girl in the middle school.

My children have been in this school for 4 years, going on 5 with the new year coming up. This past year was very challenging. The math curriculum is not up to par. I would have to reteach my children the lesson when they got home. In regards to other concerns, if you bring it up, they get very defensive. Nothing you say or do will work. They will refuse to discuss the matter with you.

This is a wonderful school, but more Extracurricular activities should be implemented, also they need to challenge the children a little more Academically. Other than that the staff is warm and very attentive. The princible is great and really cares. Facilities are clean, I am pleased with the overall experience, and the christian education my child is receiving.

I have been extremely please with both the academic learning and spiritual growth both of my children have had the benefit to attain from Bay Ridge Christian Academy. The principals of the school are very "hands-on" with the development of their staff. I have found that my concerns have always been responded to in a professional manner. I find my child feels so comfortable with her teachers and friends that it feels like a small family. The class size ratio is perfectly conducive to effective teaching and learning. We are looking forward to the new building for the high school.

The staff children get away with everything at Bayridge. The staff shows no consideration towards the parents. The school wants you to drop of your child at the door and run away as fast as you can. Parents are not allowed in the school. Out of fear of what you may see taking place with your child. Children are unattended often. Making accidents common yet there is no nurse on site. Every staff member has deaf ears to the parents concerns. I wish I knew then what I know because I would have NEVER put my child in this horrible school. I am looking forward to June.

Last modified Bay Ridge Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8