New Grace Center Christian School 3

Posted July 26, 2013
This is a wonderful school If you are looking for a safe environment for your child. I would recommend this school for young children (2yrs-4yrs). The staff is friendly and the school has a family feel. What bothered me was how money hungry they were. If you saw where the money went , that would be great but there is no money invested in the children's meals, it's slop...runny grits and a boiled egg most days, the building is dated with a terrible gym/auditorium that everyone must go outside to come back in. They operate like a dictatorship. Parent teacher meetings are held with opening statements like "please don't come in here trying to change anything, things are the way they're going to be". Cleary parents suggestions were not welcome. I removed my child before kindergarten. The teachers are great with the children, but are unfortunately underpaid which is a travesty. I would choose this school as a last resort for private schooling. Other private schools in the community have a more modernized settings and up to date practices.

New Grace Center Christian School 1

Posted November 06, 2009

New Grace Center Christian School 0

Posted June 22, 2009
This school is very good they are big on safety so your child will be safe here.Also this school is my school and our test scores are awesome

Posted February 08, 2009
This school is awesome. I have been here for aboout ten years(since Pre-K) and I am very pleased. When I graduate in June, I will be sure to remember Grace in all of endeavors. =)

Posted July 02, 2008

Posted March 01, 2008

New Grace Center Christian School 0

Posted June 20, 2007
This is a great school your child will learn discipline and education at the same time. This school helps with everything its the best school I every went to.

Posted February 11, 2007
I searched high and low, long and hard to find a school with the requirements I wanted for my child. The faith based school is the best one I have come by in this section of Brooklyn,NY. Very nice faculty and the rest of the staff is very nice also. My sons teachers are excellent he talks about them for at least an hour once he arrives home from school. In a nutshell the School it Excellent.

New Grace Center Christian School
650 Livonia Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11207
Last modified New Grace Center Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
New Grace Center Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top