PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Enseña muy bien, enseña muy buena diciplina a los estudiantes, está en una de las mejores área de brooklyn, mis hijas están felices asistiendo a esta escuela.

Oh this is such a wonderful place if you want your child to be bullied, ignored, and later dead At the hands of irresponsible and heartless adults . I don't think anyone here is a Holy Angel and I'm sure they're all destined for hell.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Nepotism through and through, if you dont know someone, not someone's daughter, son or a friend, you child will feel left out and unwelcome. Hard to penetrate those bearers.

Most incompetent, close minded, unfriendly, stuck up staff, that creates atmosphere of separatism between staff, parents and children. Did not make my child in need feel welcomed at all. Got bombarded with phone calls from the teacher, who should not be teaching, she can not handle a child, let alone a teenage child. Teenagers need more reasoning, not constant criticisms and threats to call parents. This place is nothing but 4 walls, no proper heat or ventilation, no air conditioners, my child had to bring a table fan. Definitely a parent's nightmare and a childhood trauma.

My daughter just began Pre K at Holy Angels and she loves it. Her teacher is wonderful very caring and kind to the children and she loves that she gets to go to a real gym and computer class. The principle is wonderful and the other parents are very helpful.

This school is wonderful. I moved away and put my son in another school and he was so miserable. I am currently trying to see if I can reenroll my son in Holy Angels Catholic Academy where he was happy and thrived. My daughter graduated from this school and was so happy attending this school and thrived.

My started our daughter in their Nursery Program half way through the year (January). We were very anxious as it was her first school experience but she absolutely loved it. She ADORED her teacher, and the sense of caring and community we got from the administrative staff and other teachers was amazing. It's a safe, nurturing environment for our child. She is now in Pre-K, and is loving it so far. Initially we planned on moving her to public school for Kindergarten but we are seriously considering leaving her at Holy Angels because our family is so happy there.

My daughter has been in this school for nearly 5 years and every year it seems to get better and better. The principal and staff are incredible and personally know just about every child. The teachers are accommodating to each student and the level of encouragement is unbelievable. Bullying is unacceptable and not tolerated in this school. Children are not pressured to pass test due to external pressures, but adapt a personal strive for excellence. The school offers several free clubs Inc. Book club, student council, tap dance club, art club,band, etc. After school is also available where kids are assisted if necessary to do h.w., play outside, interact with others, etc. There is currently approx.one class per grade and very low class sizes (though the incoming classes are getting larger). Parents volunteer throughout the year during fundraisers, school events (or pay a minimal fee). The atmosphere of the school is joyful and pleasant. With under 300 kids from ages 3-13, personalization is fantastic and every child is made to feel important. It's a wonderful community. The church also offers a variety of sports which is very useful. I have absolutely no complaints!

My child was a mid year transfer (Kindergarten), could not be happier with the teacher, principal, school. My son is happy, and looks forward to going to school. The sports program is great and parents seem to be very involved.

This school is a parent nightmare. Starting with an incompetent principal who will not address the parents' issues. She is always on the defensive with the teachers, then she makes unreasonable requests. Example, she never provided a reply when I told her that the teachers for two consequetive grades were just doling out work w/o checking if learning occurred. The level of testing did not reflect the level of teaching. Then she requested to see all the students test papers and put a rubber stamp signature. Go figure! Eventually I placed my child in the Lutheran school nearby because for some unknown reason she was never accepted in the nearby Catholic schools. I will say no more.

Last modified Holy Angels Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8