Bad
Good

I think this is as close to a private school that you can get in Brooklyn. Students have opportunities to do many fun things, and travel. I think it's best to check this school out to really understand what it is. Small, safe school, with rigorous instruction and support. Pretty impossible for a child to "fall through the cracks." I've seen and been to some really awful middle schools, including some charters in the area, this is by far a better option if you want your child to have a successful run at middle school. I'm surprised that more people don't know about this school. Glad I do!

I'm currently attending the school and it's awful ! The people aren't nice and they don't punish students the right way. If there is a fight ex: me they will look into the guide book and punish me for that problem. A fight occurred a few weeks ago and the students did not get punished. They treat the students like garbage ! WARNING ! Don't send your child to this school !

Their motto is outside the box and they are proving that. My grandchild loves the school after moving from Maryland. On our first visit to the school we met the principal. assisstant principal and guidance counselor. We were impressed by their comments and how quickly they identified the probvlems my grandson was having in math. As a result he attends tutoring 3 days a week and now understands what he is learning. This school is wonderful.

I sent my child to this school and my daughter had got the best education ever.

Last modified Ms 266 Park Place Community Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.