Brooklyn, NY

Posted October 09, 2013
my school is fantastic it has great teaching and has the student on a high expectation

Ms 394 4

Posted July 19, 2013
My daughter has attended this school since 2009. From day one it has been a growing and educational experience for my whole family. The teachers work hard and are very dedicated despite the disheartening amount of students who can sometimes cause disturbances. Working with children is a difficult task, but the principal, assistant principal, family worker and staff join together to ensure the children and their families succeed. They have many workshops and very informative meetings to aide on the development and growth of the children. I love the school and that's why I am sending both of my children there in September.

Ms 394 1

Posted September 28, 2011
My expierience with Ms 394 is totally difference it is outrageous, some teachers favorite some kids more than other. They are loud and extremely heartless when .they speak to the kids. some of them are not fair in the way the children are treated. Some of them are not inspiring they say cruel thing to some of those eight old. that need a little inspiration. Classes filled with activitied is not true. The State of Education need to visit the school and observe the way most of those teachers carry on in class ( unexpectely.)

Posted June 14, 2007

Posted January 12, 2006
My daughter has attended MS 394 since 2002 and is now in the second grade. My daughter and I have had a fantastic experience in this school. The teachers are extremely dedicated to their job. They are excellent with keeping me informed with the progress of my child. The Assistant Principal and the Principal are always available to help with any concerns I have. The school encourages reading with a monthly reading log and names of children who read the most are posted for all to see. The classrooms are engaging and filled with activities. After school programs are offered to children in the 3rd grade on up. Children receive the opportunity to take test for elite Junior High Schools and their own Junior High is for the gifted. This school has been the dream public school for my family.

Posted June 27, 2005

Ms 394 3

Posted June 26, 2005
- a former student

Ms 394
188 Rochester Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11213
Last modified Ms 394 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ms 394 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top