Posted October 19, 2013
I was a worried parent when my son first entered this school, only because I was just comfortable with the place he was previously. After just a few short weeks I noticed that he was very happy and learning tremendous. MS Ducey is a very caring principal and will even communicate with parents about any concerns just like the rest of the staff. They treat the kids as if they were family. Special thanks to Ms Ducey, Ms Foster Ms Nagel Ms Thiel Ms Doran and secutity staff and of course thr the rest of the school staff. GREAT SCHOOL GREAT ENVIORNMENT

Posted October 18, 2013
I love this school! When my son came out of daycare, I was worried about him go to a bigger school. When he started his first year in Kindergarten back in September 2011 it was a transition but his teacher Mrs. Sherlock and I work together as a team and my son took off. He even made student of the month. Mrs. Sherlock will work with you completely. That was great for me. They First grade he had Mrs. Regan who was amazing. She is a ball full of energy and she has a true passion for the kids. Now, his last year at P.S. 326 he has Mrs. Sherck. Since the first day of school we have been work as a team. I can ask her any question and she always finding ways to help my son advance. The staff at this school from Ms. Foster, Mrs. Conurvoisier, everyone in the office, school safety and everyone is just amazing . They are always helpful and friendly. You and your child are not just another number at P.S 326 you are apart of a family. A team of people that truly want to see your child succeed. The principle Mrs.Ducey AMAZING! I have never seen a principle that has such a true passion for her kids. It is going to hurt so bad when he leaves in next year. P.S 326 is a school of excellence

Posted December 03, 2012
This is our family's first experience with the NYC public school system. We are very pleased with P.S. 326. The principal seems to know all the children by name. It is a small setting where the children are nurtured while being educated. Ourson's teacher is committed to ensuring every student's success. Unfortunately, this school only goes up to the 2nd grade. This wonderful staff will be deeply missed.

Posted December 03, 2012
I love P.S. 326. I was really worried about my daughter transitioning from a private preschool to public school. My experience has been great at P.S. 326. I love the idea of an environment with only little people. It makes the transition much easier than other schools with larger student bodies.

Posted November 28, 2012
I love P.S. 326!! After a bad kindergarten experience with another local public school, I requested a meeting with the principal who took time out of her busy schedule to meet with me and interview my daughter. I could not have been anymore thankful than I am today, especially because both my daughters attend this school, as well as my niece. The teachers are so involved and dedicated to making each student feel special with simple actions like paying attention and knowing the names of every child. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking to place their child in a rare public school that feels private and a school that simply understands. All of the staff are caring and polite. Throughout the years, my daughter's studies have excelled greatly and now, although leaving her sister and cousin behind, she will be one of the first to graduate as a 2nd grader. She will miss her teachers and the school immensely for making it such a memorable experience. I can't say anything more about this school but that its truly a rare gem. Thank you for creating a comfortable environment for my children and for making sure they are on track for the next steps in their life.

Posted November 27, 2012
I love P.S. 326 because it's an early childhood school that's run by a loving, caring staff. I am so happy!

Posted November 27, 2012
I love P.S. 326. In fact, I recommend the school to so many parents I see with toddlers. I wish - in fact I know - that when my "newborn to be" becomes of age, P.S. 326 will be her first stop in the world of education.

Posted November 27, 2012
Praises to the principal, teachers and other staff members of P.S. 3236. The children are taught in a very safe environment where they are comfortable learning and enjoy attending every day.

Posted November 13, 2012
I highly recommend P.S. 326! Since the first time I entered the building I was overcome with a sense of warmth and kindness. The staff, as well as the principal are exceptionally helpful. There is never a day when I come to pick up my child that M. Ducey doesn't greet him by name and let me know of upcoming school events. I looked at many schools prior to selecting PS 326 and I highly recommend this school.

Posted November 13, 2012
P.S. 326 is truly a unique school-it's like a hidden gem. I have known about the school for the past few years and am continuously impressed and happy with my children's education and wellbeing. There is no NYC principal like Ms. Colleen Ducey-she cares about each child and treats them as her own. The teachers are so talented and warm and the environment its like a little private school of superior learning and social growth. I love the projects, the holiday events and the early childhood touch. They understand the needs of young children and do an excellent job educating our young children.

Ps 326