Brooklyn, NY

Posted October 23, 2013
As an educator I know a good school when I see one. My husband and I are very pleased with this Yeshiva. Our two boys are currently enrolled here. the school goes from 6th through 12th grades. Small classes, really good and devoted teachers and Rabbeim and overall friendly warm environment (important for the teenage years!) We wish we lived in NYC when my older two kids were in Middle and High School.

Posted August 20, 2012
My son keeps talking about how grate the teachers are in the school Myself, I recommend it to everyone this is a very good school And the people are friendly

Posted October 26, 2011
Ive been in this school for many years, recently graduated. This is an amazing school, and it is constantly improving.

Posted August 07, 2011
Mesivta Lev Bonim has always been there for my children from the moment they entered the school until now, even though they graduated already! For us and many of our friends the yeshiva has become a family rather than just a school. Its education is great! and the atmosphere is extremely warm. i would recommend this fine institution to any parent looking to send their child to a good school where the child will learn a lot and become a proper, decent and mannered young man.

Mesivta Lev Bonim 0

Posted September 03, 2009
excellent school the staff is very caring and very responsible u wont regret sendingy your kids there i guarantee it they will become better men and grow acdemicly and much closer to there religion

Mesivta Lev Bonim 0

Posted July 18, 2009
this is a serious school with a strong religious and secular program. the staff is the most committed you will find anywhere, and the boys all seem to go very far when they graduate. i highly recommend it!

Posted August 31, 2006
i think it a great school all my children love it . they have a very good staff that love the children . they also have a very good after school programs

Mesivta Lev Bonim 2

Posted September 07, 2004
The kids of the schools are very rude. They don't learn anything. All they do is play in the gym. The teachers don't care about their student and most of the times they don't even show up. My advice to you is that don't put your child in that school no matter what. (I took mine out the first 2 month)

Mesivta Lev Bonim