The Montessori School of New York - Brooklyn 4

Posted April 06, 2011
Our daughter loves her preschool class, she is 3 and challenge to write and read. They take time to discover their interests and talents and develop them. She looks forward to the activites they set up for the students and don't pressure participation. It's worth the money.

The Montessori School of New York - Brooklyn 4

Posted December 14, 2009
My second child started this year and is loving going to school. He is excited every morning and comes home talking about his day. He is attached to his teachers and (through me!) has many friends and playdates with his classmates. He has not yet started worksheets but is counting and recognizing letters. The tuition is very reasonable compared to other private schools in the neighborhood. I think this an excellent first school experience for him as it was for my daughter.

The Montessori School of New York - Brooklyn 1

Posted August 08, 2009
Overall I found that this school was really about how much money they could collect from the parents. From very expensive tuition to costly monthly trips I feel as though I was coming out of my pocket way too much. The academics were okay. I did not feel as though they pushed my child hard enough and felt that they were so concerned with preparing the children for their annual performances that they slacked off on homework and other assignments. Staff and principal were difficult to talk to and did not seem as thought they wanted you past the front door when you dropped your child off. Think twice before you enroll in this one.

The Montessori School of New York - Brooklyn 2

Posted January 12, 2006

The Montessori School of New York - Brooklyn
105 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY  11215
Last modified The Montessori School of New York - Brooklyn is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
The Montessori School of New York - Brooklyn Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top