Brooklyn, NY

Posted December 23, 2014
I am a new parent...I dont know how the school was in previous years...but I do know that it has completely turned my son's school education around. I went from my son possibly failing to excelling and making As in the two months since he was transferred here. Amazing! I have nothing but praise for the teachers, admin, and ESPECIALLY the principal!

Posted December 17, 2014
I am extremely happy with this school. The teachers are awesome! They are dedicated and caring and truly care about the kids. Since I've transferred him to this school, I see a huge improvement with him. He likes going to school and loves his teachers and principal. OH yes...the principal. She is wonderful; the entire staff is. In addition, I feel at peace knowing he is safe. There is no doubt in my mind....I made the best decision sending my son here.

Park Slope Christian Academy 1

Posted April 11, 2014
Do not send your child to this school. The principal is never around and does not care about the school. They do not have much resources.

Posted January 07, 2014
This school has been a blessing to all of us that have come in these doors. This year we have a PTA board that has been helping in many ways. They are starting a new arts program next week during the after school hours. What's great is that it's open to our community. This gives the children and staff a chance to meet other students and bring what they learn to practice. As a parent and as part of the school I know that next year is going to be better. For those interested in enrolling your child or want information please call the school at 718-636-9363. If we all work together for the same goal it is reachable. Thank Gob for PSCA

Posted October 02, 2013
This school was truly a blessing .My daughter loves it the teachers and staff are very pleasant .with their small classes make it so much easier for her to learn .

Park Slope Christian Academy 4

Posted April 21, 2013
I was really blessed to find this school. I know my child is safe and is really learning.He is very happy and that makes me happy. The staff is amazing.

Park Slope Christian Academy 1

Posted April 28, 2009
New parents beware-this is not the same school it was last year. Most of the administration has changed and the leadership quality is extremely lacking. This school has gone down the drain in a single year. And it is losing its enrollment rapidly by the day. While speaking to some of the other parents in the school, I have decided to take my two children out of the school this year. My kids have been in this school for 6 years and I have not had a problem until this year. Half of the teachers are caring Christians that want the best for your children. Personal experience with some teaching staff was extremely unprofessional as well. I was looking at the school's website and it does not offer intramural sports or some other programs that it listed. I will still have fond memories of the school it used to be.

Posted March 09, 2009
This school is a blessing. Great class size and great caring teachers.

Park Slope Christian Academy 0

Posted April 08, 2008
I have 2 boys at this School, for years they had struggle at other schools, Park Slope Christian Academy has given them the confident and stability to succeed, teachers are amazing, loving, caring and competent, my boys love being there as much as home.

Posted March 28, 2008
This school is a blessing. A small nook, truly sent by God. The teachers are great, all of them. The really care about their students. Its a tiny place, but trust me, your child will grow, both academically and spiritually. My son was in Mr. Ponce's class last year, and I dont remember ever seeing him so excited about going to school. Thank you PSCA.

Park Slope Christian Academy
98 5th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11217
Last modified Park Slope Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Park Slope Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top