K-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Thank you to all who have left such wonderful reviews about our school! We pride ourselves on on our student-centered environment and creating a warm and friendly atmosphere for the entire school community. If you have questions regarding the admissions process, please visit bayridgeprep.org/admissions or e-mail admissions@bayridgeprep.org. If you have feedback that you would like to send directly to us, please email bayridgeprep@bayridgeprep.org.
April 18, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The administration always has their door open to parents, not something you find often in private schools.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I consider all the teachers and staff part of my extended family.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework has always been manageable and appropriate for my daughter's grade level as well as challenging her to expand on her strengths and improve areas of weakness.

A really, really, wonderful school. Can't say enough about how caring the staff is and how amazed I am at what my daughter tells me about what she's learning. We've been a BRP family for 7 years now.. Kudos to the BRP staff for creating a school that has truly transformed lives.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are simply amazing. There are not enough words to describe them and the impact they have had on our family as a whole.

Amount of homework: Agree

We have no arguments about homework like we did in our previous school where it was either piled on without regard for other classes or activities or where it was so tedious and pointless. The BRP homework can be challenging but it is actually useful and relevant.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

BRP has taught my daughter to be honest with me about everything and also be open and fair to new ideas and new people.

Such an amazing school, love the teachers and love that my child is learning and genuinely enjoying going to high school.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted April 18, 2016

Amazing teachers and such lovely people throughout the building who all care the students as if they were their own children. I attended Catholic schools growing up and so did my husband and our son, in our minds, was destined to continue on the same path. We kept hearing about Bay Ridge Prep from family friends who attended. Finally, we checked it out and were so impressed. Our son is now in 10th grade and thriving. Whenever people ask us about BRP, my husband says it best - "I wish I went to Bay Ridge Prep."

Last modified Bay Ridge Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades K-12