PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is a great school for every student .Amity provides good academic education and safe environment.

I am extremely happy with my kids' progress at this school. They offer a wide selection of extracurricular activities and teachers are very involved and caring about the students. My son will be attending their UPK next year and I am sure they will do a very good job there as well.

My relatives study hear. She likes this school. When I visit Amity school All staff were pleased with me, this school is clean the things I attend everytime and everywhere. They are like family

I am a former student of Brooklyn Amity School. Now I am attending UCLA. The school improved a lot last year and still is improving. Teacher diversity and quality is getting better and better as well as the quality of the education. I admit that the first few years were not bright, but, recently, the school has developed a strong curriculum and helped many students to get into great colleges.

My daughter went to Brooklyn Amity School for two years and she's in her third year.She loves her school. The teacher are friendly really care about the student. They try their best to help/educate them in all subjects.B. Amity school offers outstanding curriculum and extra curricular activities that will prepare the students for the real world. The environment is safe so I generally recommend Brooklyn Amity School.

My friend's daughters go to Brooklyn Amity and they absolutely love it. Besides domestic students, the school also accepts international students. My friend's two daughters are staying at the school's dormitory. They told me that dormitory's staff creates a family-like, warm environment for the residents. The staff is caring and supportive and provides all the necessary accommodations for the residents to feel home. They get academic tutoring and help with homework as well as have various in-dorm and out-of-dorm activities. They have cooking and baking classes,outdoor sports activities, movie nights, fashion and talent shows, etc. Moreover, the dorm's staff organizes various weekend activities to famous NYC sights as well as other states. I have visited my friend's daughters at the school, and I really liked the environment and the staff. The school as well as the dorm is very safe and secure. The girls told me that they get personal attention from their teachers and the school's administration. The school also has a great ESL program that helps international students improve their English. I highly recommend Brooklyn Amity.

My daughter is in first grade. Her reading has improved a lot. She loves her schools and her friends. She wants to go to school every morning she wakes up. The school offers a wide range of club activities. My daughter goes to the Lego and Cooking clubs which she enjoys immensly.

I have worked for this school for a long time, and I cannot tell you how much fun it is to be a part of the Amity team. Teachers and the rest of the staff work very hard to accomplish the school's mission which is to provide a college preparatory educational program through well-balanced curriculum.

Brooklyn Amity School provides a welcoming, safe environment with high rigorous education. The curriculum is aligned with the NY Common COre standards. Rich extra-curricular opportunities are but not limited to Archery, Soccer, Chess, robotics,horseback riding, karate, running, guitar, piano, folk dance and many more.

My daughters have been attending Amity School for 3 years now. Small classroom size, caring environment, staff and admin's helpfulness make it feel more like a family. When my girls are back home, they begin planning for the next day immediately. When I go there myself, they make me feel like a part of a large family. I know that my kids are in a safe and welcoming environment and that I do not have to worry about them which was always the case when they were in public school. At first, it may feel like, why pay for school while you could get it for free, but Amity School is very much worth it.

Last modified Brooklyn Amity School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12