Brooklyn Blue Feather School 5

Posted October 25, 2012
I've had great experiences with my child's teachers and administration at Brooklyn Blue Feather. Teachers are skilled working with children with autism and truly care about them. I am happy with the high quality of care given to my child and he is making good progress in improving his behaviors as well as his academic skills. Overall, I'm very pleased with the program.

Posted January 25, 2012
Teachers and teacher assistants try the best to help kids but when the administration of the school meaning principal doesn't have such simple qualities as love to the kids, compassion, respect, and empathy, the entire educational process is not gonna go far way. It feels like students for administration are just the numbers in the list. The last things the principal cares about is student's achievement.

Brooklyn Blue Feather School 4

Posted January 19, 2012
Our class has a great teacher and good teacher assistants. The principal is very approachable and had all my questions answered whenever I had them. Whenever I visited school, I observed a very positive interaction between staff and students - in the kindergarten. I can't say anyting about older classes as I'm not familiar with what happens there.

Brooklyn Blue Feather School 4

Posted October 15, 2009
The Principle and teachers are great. You can tell that every members of the staff is dedicated and cares about the children. They also like to involve the siblings and parents in activities.

Brooklyn Blue Feather School

Posted July 29, 2008
We are very happy with this school. The atmosphere is very open to parents and receptive to communication. This has been a big change from my son's previous school which had a closed door policy. We have been very happy with the dedication of the teaching and support staff. I would recomment this school if your child is in the spectrum or has related issues.

Posted January 11, 2008
The school is no good. The staff try to do their best with the children which attends there but the prinicipal and Head teachers are lacking in heart and no how. They treat the children like a price tag and to be honest they children do not learn one thing. This is suppose to be a Autistic school but they donot care about the children.

Posted December 21, 2007
Discourging. Princial that talks down to parents, does not listen to the children, poor interpersonal skills. The school lacks a lot of basic things. Theachers and assistants are the best, they love the children.

Brooklyn Blue Feather School
477 Court St, Brooklyn, NY  11231
Last modified Brooklyn Blue Feather School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Brooklyn Blue Feather School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top