Posted August 29, 2014
This may sound strange, but I attended Charles O. Dewey Jr. HS from Sept. 1955 thru June 1958 when I graduated at the age of 14. This was a wonderful time of my life. I started elementary at PS 2, on 46 St. between 3rd & 4th Ave. This school is now listed as PS 1. After I graduated from PS136, I went to Bay Ridge High School and graduated in June 1961 at age of 17yrs & 3mos. The principal at that time was Elizabeth F. Fitzpatrick.. I see, that this school has also changed to a different name. I'm just reminiscing, and wanted to tell my story. While attending these schools, I lived at 430 - 46th Street. I went to work at Manufacturers Hanover Trust Company (Bank), which has since merged, and merged again, to become Chase Manhattan / JP Morgan. I worked for that bank for almost 20 years, until I married and moved to Indiana. I am now retired and reside in the State of North Carolina. Wishing all students of these schools the very best, and you can be the best when you put your mind and heart into whatever you wish to be....Good Luck Kids......Stay well, stay safe, and stay out of trouble.....There will be no future for the good, when you surround yourself with trouble makers.

Is 136 Charles O Dewey 3

Posted July 15, 2011
I used to go to that school. I just graduated and. The principal is very very very nice, he encouraging you, gets involved (if you want him to). it's great. The staff is good. BUT, the students there are ok. Ive been observing that the 6th graders there now are pretty...bad. There are some good students out there you just have ti make sure your child makes the right decisions. :) good luck

Posted February 25, 2010
i use to go to this school and i loved it i had the time of my life

Posted January 14, 2010

Is 136 Charles O Dewey 1

Posted February 07, 2009

Posted December 19, 2008

Posted May 05, 2008

Is 136 Charles O Dewey
4004 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11232
Last modified Is 136 Charles O Dewey is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Is 136 Charles O Dewey Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top