K, 2, 4-5
Brooklyn, NY

Ps 396 5

Posted August 23, 2013
Hi I am a father of student for this school. My son Shazada Hassan Ali is a student in this school with multiple disabilities and I think this school has a excellent and very use full programs for this kind of kids with special needs the staff of this school is hard work and they have a ability to perform all the use full methods and sources for the better future. And especially I want to mention that during the school year 2012-2013 with the help of the school teachers and all other staff my son Shazada Hassan Ali he got a President Award and also he got a special award in the science and also he got two medals in bowling. This is really a great thing happen in my sons life. We never think that he can do all that what ever he prove in school year. I have much more to write it down but the main thing I want to mention that a unique and entire team work can resolve any impossible or hard task. Once again thanks all of teachers and every single person who ever is involve in this mission of success. Thank you very much and God bless every body and God Bless America.

Ps 396 0