PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I love working in Be'er Hagolah. I'm a specialties teacher, so I get to see many teachers work with their students from an outsider's perspective. They really care about their students and work hard to cater to individual students' needs. The students learn in a hands-on interactive environment.

My son is going to first grade. very professional teachers. small groups of students in a class (13). Good education. Last year for kindergarten he went to another Yeshiva, classes were overcrowded (32 students in one class). Made right decision transferring him to BeerHagolah. Very satisfied.

Stay AWAY! My son attended Pre K , He didn't learn anything, the staff is rude and don't do thier job! My son use to go to a very good daycare where he excelled, all of a sudden when he came to this school his behavior changed for the worse, no interest in learning, and they tried to tell me that my child needs special services. They don't do thier job, they let the kids do whatever they want and thier is no commucation between the parents and the school. Honestly, it's not a real Yeshiva, still suprised they around Bottom line, don't send you kids here you will REGRET IT!

Don't Send your kids there... U will REGRET IT! Tried to push my smart kid for services he didn't need, when refused they sttop teaching him, didn't learn anything in prek. Lost my child on the bus one time. Very unorganized, staff is rude and incompetent. Don't waste yu time. My son's behavior changed for the worse thanks to this so called yeshiva.

My daughter went to this school. This school is very bad. Don's send your children to this school. The staff is very rude they dont care about children at all. This school is only business they only take your money. Not professional at all they make 12th graders to teach a 7th graders. Teachers is not certified. Very dirty. No AC when outside is 100 degrees.

I am so proud to say that I am attending Be'er Hagolah. It's a great school. I have been searching for other schools, but I cannot find a school that's accepting like this one. BHI is amazing. BHI is slowly making me into the Jew I want to be. I can reach higher than I ever reached before with BHI's help. The goal (Torah) is my building, and BHI is my ladder.

Mine two daughters where going to this school. A soon as they moved from a kindergarten to a first grade we start having problems. Me and my wife where told that our kids (and they year and half a part) have a different kind of learning disabilities and require special education service. My kids where scared to go to school because they where bulled on a bus by a students and pressed by principal and a teachers. If teacher would fail to do their job I would receive a phone call that we having problems with your daughter - she isn t ready for school, come and pick her up On PTA meeting they never addressed us with a problems they only start to occur when my wife refused to get special service for my kids. In a middle of the year my daughter was transferred to a lower grade. It was very dramatic for her. My children start having bigger problems than just educational they started fighting and cursing.

My child, who I will not name attend this school. I was not very happy with the education. It lacks in the math and sciences area.

What this school does is truly amazing. They treat the student and staff the way all institutions should.

Good for spiritual and emotional well being and self growth - not as strong in academics, such as science, mathematics, history, economics, and note enough strong programs like music, gym, art. Teachers were caring and helpful, but not as strong in knowledge and experience. Overall, a 6.5 out of 10.

Last modified Be'er Hagolah Institutes (B & G) is a Private school that serves grades PK-12