Avenue B Christian Academy Preschool 5

Posted April 16, 2013
My two children have been going to ABC since they were infants. They were both very well taken care of and fussed when it was time to go home. That's how much they enjoyed themselves throughout their day. Academically, they are both doing very well and are very expressive and articulate. The school takes the children on educational as well as kids friendly trips. Parents are encouraged to come along. The director -Ms Rita Lewis definitely has a love for the children and wants them to thrive academically as well as spiritually and know that they are somebody. They are a child of God, a child of the King! Definitely recommend this school!

Avenue B Christian Academy Preschool 5

Posted September 12, 2011
From the very first time I walked into ABC I felt at ease. The staff is professional, nurturing, attentive and caring. They are extremely patient and observant. In fact, the director of ABC Ministries (Ms. Yvette), suggested that my youngest daughter be evaluated for physical therapy because she fell often. I took her advice and after a professional evaluation my daughter began receiving early intervention services. Had it not been for the staff's attentiveness and knowledge of child development, my daughter may have been physically delayed. I have 2 daughters that currently attend the school. They began as infants and are now ages 3 and 5. I'm amazed at their level of intelligence and their enthusiasm for learning. My girls are mature, confident and always excited to go to school. If you've had a bad experience elsewhere (as I did) or if you're simply searching for a school that gives your child a solid foundation for success, I HIGHLY recommend ABC.

Avenue B Christian Academy Preschool
9214 Ave B, Brooklyn, NY  11236
Last modified Avenue B Christian Academy Preschool is a Private school that serves grades 1-2
Avenue B Christian Academy Preschool Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top