St Peter's Lutheran School 5

Posted April 18, 2013
My daughter is in Pre-K at St. Peter's and I absolutely love the attentiveness of the teachers and principal!! If they went up to grade 5 I would definitely make the sacrifice of paying for school and keep her here.

St Peter's Lutheran School 5

Posted January 19, 2010
This is a great school. This is my daughter last year at this school and I am very sad. The teachers are wonderful at this school. They have always been helpful and the teaching is amazing. I wish they went higher than grade 2.

St Peter's Lutheran School 3

Posted May 16, 2007
The principal is great but there are a few teachers that they need to get rid of. Also my child clothes are always missing (example:sweaters,tie,etc) and no one seems to know what happened to them. This school is really small so I don't know what happened to the items lost. There is no extracurricular activities.

St Peter's Lutheran School
105 Highland Place, Brooklyn, NY  11208
Last modified St Peter's Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
St Peter's Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top