Brooklyn, NY

Satellite West Middle School 1

Posted January 19, 2008

Satellite West Middle School 3

Posted November 30, 2006
I am a 8th grade student in this school. Well for me I think that it is a school in which I have trouble getting up to in the morning. I feel this way because when you first enter the school,they make you feel welcome but ince you leave your child to fend for themselves they do not what they are getting themselves into. Me personally i think this school is ok because I am a cheerleader,i use to go to specialized high school program,im in histrory honors,in honor roll, dancer for these shows and im in the student support team. I believe that the teachers I have are spectacular,Especially Mr.Skrilow because he will teach your child law and goverment like no other middle school or certain high schools. W have musica classes,art ,flag football, Cheerleading,and basketball,and we have alot of after school activities. I really enjoy attending this school.

Satellite West Middle School
209 York Street, Brooklyn, NY  11201
Last modified Satellite West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Satellite West Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top