Bad
Good

My son started this school last year August 2015 came from a gifted & talented public school and honestly I saw so much improvement in his grades, I think the school is great it challenges the kids and teaches them discipline.

Im a new parent this year I hope I have a good experience my daughter is looking forward to a great year

This school is amazing. My son came from a public school in the neighborhood which told me that he needed special services. He has been an honor student since he started in September. There is alot of homework and rules, if you as the parent work with your child every night your child will be successful. This is team effort, if you do not have this mind set then this is not the school for you or your child. The entire staff goes above and beyond.

This school isn't as good as it seems. My child comes home everyday with 5 long home works sometimes 6/7. My child is stressed out to the max. He will not be attending this school next year. This school isn't the best

I have two children in this school and both of them started when they were in 5th grade. This school is the best thing that could have happened for my family. They focus on academics, and my children learn not only quality content but at a high level. My son for example was already strong in math prior to enrolling in the school and he was actually able to tutor a college student in math with the techniques he learned. My daughter is a book worm and this school so they have enhanced her writing skills and give her a lot of challenging books to read an interpret. I absolutely love this school.

My child has been an A/Honor Roll student every school year, since 5th grade, she graduates next month and I will miss this school. I never worried about her safety or had to address any fighting issues. This school has a zero tolerance for that type of behavior and violence and fighting is grounds for being expelled. Their schools trip are affordable, mostly free and life learning experiences/enhancements. Class sizes are small and modeled and named after their homeroom teachers' college where they graduated. I found this as an excellent to show our kids what to expect and to look forward to when they go to college. Moreover, it serves as practice too, to participate in college pride rallys and school debates. This school is one of NY's best kept secrets! But should serve as a model to most of the struggling middle schools in our city. Truly they will be missed!!! Four flights up and not one parent mentioned that! Shows how great it is!! lol

This is an excellent school my daughter just graduated. Her class was the 2nd graduating class since the school open their doors and I have to say that the staff is amazing. They are all extremely helpful anc caring. My daughter attended a regular public school before I unfortunately she wasn't pushed to do her best. In this school kids are challenged every day to do their best not only in their school work, but also in their personal lives. I recommend this school to all the parents I know that have kids entering the 5th grade. My son is now also attending and my younger daughter will definetly be attending as well.

This charter school is doing great things for it's students and family. My son who came to this school failing is doing above and beyond our expectations in all areas, including the state exams. The teachers are excellent.

They are focused in making our children successful Adults!!!

We love our school. It has been such a positive experience for my son- I with there were more school just like it. Keep up the good work.

Last modified Williamsburg Collegiate Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.