Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I graduated from here and I go visit when I can to see my caring loving teachers from the past. You are going to want to stay here because of the hope you get after meeting such inspirational teachers. They will love and care for you and you're going to cry on your last day here. My close friends are from Sunset Park Prep Middle School, students are from any level and that makes it harder for the teachers since they teach all these kids all at once at the same level. Though Sunset Park Prep teachers do so well at preparing everyone and even my friends test scores went up to perfect scores because Prep teachers don't give up on their students no matter what level. Overall if you want to go to Sunset Park Prep go for it because it will be amazing.

This school is horrible and my son wants out. The kids that, go there are bullies.

I'm a parent, that had a child in this school. This came, to me as recommendation from my child elementary because of there small size. My child didn't make it out of the sixth grade before I had to move her out. The kids are mean, rowdy and the teachers cross the line and try to be parents and the administration staff is rude and mean. I would like, who read this post to their research on this school and there staff before putting their child in this school. I don't want parents, to experience what I went through and suffer like I did. Just because, it's a small school doesn't mean it's a great school. Please, watch out and God Bless!

This School is awesome you can learn how to draw in art class with Ms.Chong and all the teches are nice

i just started in this school so far it's good GO MS.SPALDING!!!!!

Most of the teachers are caring. My son is in a special class this year (his second year there) and the team of teachers assisting him are very involved and communicative with me when I have questions or concerns. There's lots of support also; the guidance counselor is excellent!

This is my sons third year in this school and I feel safe sending him there. The staff and principal are very caring yet serious with the children. If you every have any concerns they are very eager to speak to you and are available all the time.

I am a 7th grader at sunset park prep and i just wanted to say that this school is very good. I enjoy it a lot and the teachers there are very good. I am very glad that I choose this school.

The academics are wonderful. However the students are just awful. My daughter attends the school as a 6th grader, and is constantly complaining that the children are undisciplined, and constantly degrading their classmates because of their races, and they way they look (my daughter is one who is constantly degraded because she is birraial). My daughter is ready to transfer because of these children, but yet loves her teachers and the staff too much to leave.

This is a great school. I am currently a senior in Sunset Park Prep and the 3 years I have spent in Prep have been nothing but wonderful. Teachers are very helpful and down to earth teachers who love to teach. The Principal and assistant principal are great and very encouraging to students and teachers. This school is extremely safe and has a great environment.

Last modified Sunset Park Prep is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.