Brooklyn, NY

Posted September 08, 2014
This School is awesome you can learn how to draw in art class with Ms.Chong and all the teches are nice

Posted March 03, 2010
i just started in this school so far it's good GO MS.SPALDING!!!!!

Sunset Park Prep 0

Posted September 11, 2008
Most of the teachers are caring. My son is in a special class this year (his second year there) and the team of teachers assisting him are very involved and communicative with me when I have questions or concerns. There's lots of support also; the guidance counselor is excellent!

Sunset Park Prep 4

Posted September 09, 2008
This is my sons third year in this school and I feel safe sending him there. The staff and principal are very caring yet serious with the children. If you every have any concerns they are very eager to speak to you and are available all the time.

Sunset Park Prep 4

Posted September 02, 2008

Posted June 13, 2007
I am a 7th grader at sunset park prep and i just wanted to say that this school is very good. I enjoy it a lot and the teachers there are very good. I am very glad that I choose this school.

Sunset Park Prep 3

Posted May 18, 2007
The academics are wonderful. However the students are just awful. My daughter attends the school as a 6th grader, and is constantly complaining that the children are undisciplined, and constantly degrading their classmates because of their races, and they way they look (my daughter is one who is constantly degraded because she is birraial). My daughter is ready to transfer because of these children, but yet loves her teachers and the staff too much to leave.

Posted February 23, 2007
- a former student
This is a great school. I am currently a senior in Sunset Park Prep and the 3 years I have spent in Prep have been nothing but wonderful. Teachers are very helpful and down to earth teachers who love to teach. The Principal and assistant principal are great and very encouraging to students and teachers. This school is extremely safe and has a great environment.

Posted December 01, 2006
My son started 6th grade this year and I am very happy with this school. The teachers are terrific and the Asst. Principal & Principal know practically every child by name. My son finds the work challenging but enjoys it. There are tuturing programs and the teachers are more than willing to help him out when he needs it.

Sunset Park Prep
4004 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11232
Last modified Sunset Park Prep is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunset Park Prep Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top