Public charter
Brooklyn, NY

Posted March 17, 2014
Uft is the best!they have the best after school program and a really good summer program that works out for working parents.They care about my kids.Elementary school is successful I know Mrs Boden will work with the Middle school.

Uft Charter School 1

Posted May 30, 2012
UFTECS is the worse school I ever seen. My big kids went to public schools and it was so much better. They have all these kids has workers teachers, deans and etc. Kids dont know anything just have bachelor or whatever it take to be a teacher. The Worse School Leader and Dean Administration Ever!!!!! My daughter went to the junior high so much better UFTSCS.

Posted May 19, 2010
uft chater school is a excellent school, al the teacher's there care about the kids.

Posted February 25, 2010
My daughter belongs to the first class of students at UFT ECS. She is now in the 5th grade and you can't ask for a better example of what public education should be like. Students are taught to be full citizens intellectually, socially etc. Care is taken to help students achieve. It is a community in which everyone is invested. Every single staff member knows my child's name and what works to bring out the best in her. She graduates this year and I take pleasure in knowing that UFT prepared her well for the next level of her academic career.

Posted September 10, 2009
My son has been attending UFT charter school since it began with the 6 grade and now he is in one of the first 9th grade high school classes. I love this school it is more like a second family I know all of the teachers and staff and we commmunicate well together. He gets top class eduacation with me having to pay for him to get it. I recommend that all children have this opportunity it is really a great experience.

Posted June 07, 2009
My daughter is in the fourth grade at the UFT Elementary Charter School. The school really focuses on developing the whole child, both academically and socially. I am extremely pleased with the teachers, administrators and staff and especially Ms. Alvaranga, who has taught my daughter well for two years in a row. Thanks UFT!

Posted March 10, 2009
My daughter attend this school and I am proud to say that this a a great school and they also learn the kids to be respectful and to strive towards greater heights. i am a bit concerned about parents taking less time in their children and to teach them to be respectful in and out of school . There are great teacher that is will to teach your child, but you as a parent have to start at home. especially if they are usin public transportation.

Posted January 05, 2009
This is as close as you can get to a private institution minus the costly tuition! As a staff member within the extended day program, I enjoy working alongside such remarkable and professional individuals. This school focuses on strengthening the community and instilling morals and social skills in all the students. When students leave here, they are destined to become upstanding citizens in their communities. Miss Sharon Johnson, Groundwork, Inc.

Posted January 15, 2008

Posted February 09, 2007
I am extremely pleased with the UFT Elementary Charter School. My daughters are in the second grade and kindergarten. I love the fact that they are given something to strive for on a weekly basis. It is a family environment. If you long for the days of the way school was when you were a child, then the UFT is for you.

Uft Charter School
300 Wyona Street, Brooklyn, NY  11207
Last modified Uft Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Uft Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top