All City Leadership Secondary School 4

Posted September 19, 2013
This is a Great school I would recommend. But they need to post more info about school's registration.

Posted March 17, 2013
The comment made on 11/28/2012 certainly does not reflect the students and adults of ACLA. Rating our school from the perspective of a happy youngster who was accepted as a new incoming student is not "all" of who we are. If the individual who anonymously contributed his/her post, referred to in the aforementioned date, was indeed searching for information about our school and could not find it, then perhaps that is a fair point and all I can suggest is that such individuals may begin their search by looking at the Department of Education's website for schools; which would include our community. You can begin your search by using the following website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/32/K554/default.htm.

Posted June 02, 2012
I got accepted into ACLA 6th grade for the 2012-2013 school year and I just can't wait. Plus my best friend (and 2 other friends) that I knew since kindergarden got accepted into ACLA so i can't wait to enter the 6th grade with them and a few more kids from my class/ school that also got accepted

Posted May 13, 2010
My child was accepted to 383, ACLA, and the Lyons community school. In the end we went with ACLA and I am so glad that we did. From top to bottom the staff, teachers, principal, asst. prinicipals are all amazing. They really care about the children. Between the after school program, the special events for the students you really have very little to complain about. Here is to keeping the middle schools small enough that everyone knows your child, they don't get lost in the shuffle of the larger schools.

All City Leadership Secondary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
I love this school because it is a good place my children to study and very qualified to teach-prepared students for the upcoming college experience. Good discipline code, students are very educated, safe environment, and high teaching standards.

All City Leadership Secondary School 0

Posted April 17, 2010
Warm, Inviting, Comfortable, and Safe. The Staff, Educators, and the Principals are the Foundation for this School.The Principals have an Open-door, and Open communication which is vital to the Parents.We appreciate this School and all that it stands for.

Posted April 16, 2010
this school is great my child has improved so much in her math amd the lunch room food is like red lobster its really good and healthy and the teachers are so nice

Posted September 07, 2008
We the students don't have to worry about safety.It is a good place to learn.

Posted March 26, 2008
My experience as an ACLA parent has been a positive one. Never have I seen a more dedicated, supportive and caring academic environment than any school, I have been involved with has offered. The principals of this school are synonymous with the old African Proverb- It Takes a Village to Raise a Child. I am proud to be affiliated with this school, its principals, staff and teaching methods.

Posted January 28, 2008
it is excellent because we learn everything. our minds is like guns we load it with knowledge and when we have questiong to answer we shot it on paper

All City Leadership Secondary School
1474 Gates Ave, Brooklyn, NY  11237
Last modified All City Leadership Secondary School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
All City Leadership Secondary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top