Bad
Good

My school is a wonderful place for learning because the entire staff is efficient in teaching, guiding and protecting our students'. In addition we encourage their parents to get involve in their children's education through constant communication.

This is a Great school I would recommend. But they need to post more info about school's registration.

The comment made on 11/28/2012 certainly does not reflect the students and adults of ACLA. Rating our school from the perspective of a happy youngster who was accepted as a new incoming student is not "all" of who we are. If the individual who anonymously contributed his/her post, referred to in the aforementioned date, was indeed searching for information about our school and could not find it, then perhaps that is a fair point and all I can suggest is that such individuals may begin their search by looking at the Department of Education's website for schools; which would include our community. You can begin your search by using the following website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/32/K554/default.htm.

I got accepted into ACLA 6th grade for the 2012-2013 school year and I just can't wait. Plus my best friend (and 2 other friends) that I knew since kindergarden got accepted into ACLA so i can't wait to enter the 6th grade with them and a few more kids from my class/ school that also got accepted

My child was accepted to 383, ACLA, and the Lyons community school. In the end we went with ACLA and I am so glad that we did. From top to bottom the staff, teachers, principal, asst. prinicipals are all amazing. They really care about the children. Between the after school program, the special events for the students you really have very little to complain about. Here is to keeping the middle schools small enough that everyone knows your child, they don't get lost in the shuffle of the larger schools.

I love this school because it is a good place my children to study and very qualified to teach-prepared students for the upcoming college experience. Good discipline code, students are very educated, safe environment, and high teaching standards.

Warm, Inviting, Comfortable, and Safe. The Staff, Educators, and the Principals are the Foundation for this School.The Principals have an Open-door, and Open communication which is vital to the Parents.We appreciate this School and all that it stands for.

this school is great my child has improved so much in her math amd the lunch room food is like red lobster its really good and healthy and the teachers are so nice

We the students don't have to worry about safety.It is a good place to learn.

My experience as an ACLA parent has been a positive one. Never have I seen a more dedicated, supportive and caring academic environment than any school, I have been involved with has offered. The principals of this school are synonymous with the old African Proverb- It Takes a Village to Raise a Child. I am proud to be affiliated with this school, its principals, staff and teaching methods.

Last modified All City Leadership Secondary School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.