PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Stars & Knights Day School 3

Posted June 26, 2013
This school was originally called Montgomery academy. My daughter attended for 1 yr. I must say the teachers are truly excellent. They are all loving caregivers but management are the worse. All they care about is tuition but they don't pay their staff. One day, in the summer, I went to get my daughter and the directors son was sitting between a caregivers legs doing his hair and the kids are sitting watching TV and one child was in tears. NO one moved when I walked in. That was one of the reasons I took my daughter out. 2nd reason is television in school in unacceptable. You are the teachers - please teach my daughters young mind. If it was not for that they would have a 4 star.

Stars & Knights Day School

Posted November 19, 2009
I think that this school has the most wonderful teachers. They spend and dedicated their time to learning and making sure that their students get the best at any cost. I love them.

Stars & Knights Day School 5

Posted November 16, 2009
Great academic program and has the most caring and nurturing staff. The principal is impressive and knowlegable. My children's teacher was so re-assuring when I had problems leaving my twins on the first day of school. What made me decide on choosing this school is the instrumental music offered, very small classes and the christian environment. I have seen in practice, the values and morals I grew up with ( and that's a very comforting feeling).

Stars & Knights Day School
414 Utica Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11213
Last modified Stars & Knights Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8