Posted October 07, 2014
This is really a great school. My son is currently in 7th grade about to leave due to the fact that we are moving, this is heartbreaking not to be part of this school anymore because the staff really cares about the kids, the principal in particular. I love this school, the curriculum is so beyond level therefore I highly recommend it to parents.

Posted January 09, 2014
Excellent School. Very very proud parent. My daughter started here in 5th Grade which is her present grade, numerous times she is awarded a Certificate for her Excellent performances. The kids r well recognize in the Chartered schools. The Principal is at the gate each and every morning to great the students and knows each and everyone by their names... Isn't that wonderful. My daughter is performing at a extremely high level and she is even happier than when she was attending P.S 219... Some of the teachers there was ready to label my daughter as a disrespectful kid.. But she is just a tipical American who just knows how to practice Freedom Of Speech and I love it as a Caribbean Parent.. In my time u wrong allowed to speak to defend yourself in situations... Kings Collegiate keep up the good works.... I am 100% with the rules and regulations...Teachers are wonderful.. by: Jonel.

Posted August 24, 2009
Kings Collegiate Charter school has helped my son tremendously. He is in special education and his needs are met. There is after school which helps the kids.

Posted August 11, 2009

Posted May 06, 2009
I agree the school is very strict it is like a boot camp for kids. The Academic rigor is great if that is what you are looking for. However, the downside is they do not know how to keep the children happy, my son was very unhappy attending this school and I ultimately had to pull him out. He is thriving in his new environment. This school is not for every child. It didn't work for me, but it may work for you. TEA

Posted August 25, 2008
Militrary camp. No parent involment.They dont make school enjoyable for the students dont recomend

Kings Collegiate Charter School
1084 Lenox Rd, Brooklyn, NY  11212
Last modified Kings Collegiate Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kings Collegiate Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top