Brooklyn, NY

It Takes A Village Academy 2

Posted March 25, 2014
This school is horrible....some of the teachers have a genuine passion for what they do but most of them don't. I placed my child in this school once I went to the initial meet and greet they portrayed such a nurturing environment and the principal pretended to care about all of the students. However once my child attended it was found to be a below par school. My child goes to school Monday-Saturday and each day she comes home and has no homework and complains how when she ask for help with the class work the teachers ignore her. One of the staff even said to me that the school is horrible and the teachers don't know what they are doing. Please if you want your child to go somewhere in life please...please DON'T send your child here!!!!!

It Takes A Village Academy 5

Posted August 01, 2013
It takes a village academy will stay in my heart forever and always. This school gives me a lot of opportunity to go forward as attend university/college in the future. It takes a village academy a lot of aid in maths and sciences, it's literary gives me help in gramma to make common sense in American English. I do not worry about that long I had been takes me to achieve it but at least I am finally made it and now I have high school diploma and hopefully dream to be at university in a next few months.

It Takes A Village Academy
5800 Tilden Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11203
Last modified It Takes A Village Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
It Takes A Village Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top