Victory Collegiate High School 4

Posted June 19, 2014
Okay, this school is the best in the south shore learning complex. It's great if you're looking for a school where everyone is basically friends. Compared to other schools Victory doesn't have much fights, and student-teacher relationships are amazing. Teachers are amazing they care a lot about all their students. The principal tries extremely hard to make sure all his students exceed. The school goes on a lot of field trips and tries to get all students ready for what ever they choose to do. From my point of view the school could be a lot better without the uniforms(Mon-Thurs). Nobody even wears them daily,but that's just even me it really throws me off; come on it's high school. I do feel students are babied just a bit.

Victory Collegiate High School 5

Posted December 20, 2013
This is my last year at victory I'll be sad to leave but I have to go to college next fall. The past years at Victory were great, now when I first started I didn't really like it, it was too "different" for me but it got better. Victory is like a big family, very few conflicts, awesome teachers and lovely students. I think Victory is the highlight of my school years :) it had me take a deeper look into what a family really is. These 3 years at Victory where joyful, I'd recommend this school to anyone who wants to go to school and have everyone there as their friend. One of my major problems with Victory was the lack of diversity i'd love to see more cultures at this school. Besides that Victory is a A grade school. If you have to go to South Shore make sure Victory is where you go. You won't be dissappointed, now that's a promise. Good luck :)

Victory Collegiate High School 1

Posted October 23, 2013
I used to internship at victory, now if I was serious about wanted to be teacher I would have never had that thought again. It was just that bad. I walked into a 11th grade class and the kids were sitting on top of desk, throwing spit balls, listening to music, dancing in corners and using profanity. I have no idea why a teacher would allow a class to go on like that. The teachers have NO control over those kids. The kids aren't learning and no one cares. The office is somewhere you'll send hours on nothing, they work really slow. Like what is the need for 5 people in the office of a school with less then 400 students? They decided to separate one of the formal best schools in the nation, now it's become the worst. If you want your child to get a better education don't send them to Victory.

Victory Collegiate High School 5

Posted March 28, 2009
my child is about attend this school and is in love with this school she adores this school

Victory Collegiate High School
6565 Flatlands Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11236
Last modified Victory Collegiate High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Victory Collegiate High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top