Bad
Good

Any other student below this comment, is making false accusations about the school because their layin back on chairs with their cell phones under the table and being class clowns but want our school staff to open more opportunitys. Im pretty sure if WE as students try a little harder we can recieve what we ask for which is not a unfair bargain. I like the fact the school is small it makes it easier to focus and pass especially when we are not asked much but yo complete all work and pass regents and exams like any other school. This is a great school, i fd the teachers and and staff ery helpful and record of the students. Common sense tells you to go by what you have read in the High School book go by facts not opinions because this school helped yall graduate out that door, u aint do it by yourself so give credit when its due not because you guys couldnt have your way here, u could have sat in a GED Class or home if it wasnt"YOUR" way .

This school isn't as what people make it seem. It's a good school... Don't get me wrong but as a student I feel that we are just a small school that is not open. For one we don't have a Girls basketball team yet. We are getting one next year. We don't have other amazing activities like other schools. We also have a online grading system that makes our teachers lazy and forget to grade things.

I agree that when this school first started in 2009, it may have left a little bit to be desired. However, it has been 2 years. Does anyone have an updated review? My children do not attend but find the parent coordinator, principal and assistant principal very attententive, helpful and knowledgeable. Would like to see current reviews as the old reviews doesn't do the school any justice.

This school needs a lot of work. I feel as a student I am not getting the education that i deserve.I feel as if I am in middle school. When i applied for this I thought it was an art school That also have lot of media and preparing you for college , but I was mistaken. I wish we could have art classes, music, cooking, and dances that would help us students to want to learn. Instead, we feel as if we are wasting our times. For those who really want an education we need classes that will stimulate us to learn.

This school is great! If the other student feels like he was treated like an elementary student he was probably acting like one. We even have an advisory class where we set personal goals for ourselves and try to meet them.

this school is ridiculous. as a student here i feel like i am treated like an elementary student. this school leaves no room for personal growth, and the education level is very low.

A caring small school, with great parent communication and a challenging curriculum.

Last modified Arts and Media Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.