Brooklyn, NY

Peoples Elementary School 0

Posted March 31, 2009
I am an Eighth grader who in three months will be graduating and going on to a very good High School. We have entered our new building this past year and I am excited of the new environment. Our classrooms are huge. I have been here for the past 12 years. I will miss my family so much, but they taught us that every round goes higher and higher. Great school that has taken us across the world. Thank you

Posted July 28, 2008
People's is the best kept secret in Brooklyn. I feel so good leaving my children in school know that they will be well taken care of. Everyone that I have encountered at People's has greeted me much respect and love.

Peoples Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2008

Posted July 23, 2007
People's is like most other independent private school, as far as the financial aspect is concerned. It is difficult to run a small private school on tuition alone. It all balls down to the investment you want to make. My child has been exposed to so many different activities and field trips, it is unbelievable. The school took a group of children, along with my daughter to Hawaii. This was a once in a life time experience. The curriculum is excellent, aside from times when a teacher may decide to leave the school , this is not administration fault. It is hard for private schools to compete against Board of Education. Support what you believe in . People's is excellent!!!

Posted June 07, 2007

Posted May 19, 2006
My daughter attended this school from nursery to 5th grade. The quality of education provided in the early years was execellent. When my daughter entered the 4th grade, quality deteriorated and teachers were leaving the school at an alarming rate. There was no individual classrooms for the upper grades. The school provided a good foundation for my daughter, but I would not recommend this school beyond the 4th grade.

Posted February 05, 2006

Posted January 16, 2006
Peoples Elementary is the greatest school I have ever been to. The teachers and staff are very kind and they are like familt a way from family. Although the teachers disicpline us, the next minute the show us love. Sadly I have to admit that I will be graduating in a few months and I will miss of the them dearly.

Posted August 14, 2005
People's is a very good school. My daughter has been there since Kindergarten and is now going to second grade. She is a straight A student and I trust People's with her. They care a great deal about the children especially when they see that you care. It's one of the best investments that I made and I am preparing to let it go for a much longer way. Only if you care about your child's education and send them to People's.

Posted December 21, 2004

Peoples Elementary School
121 Riverdale Avenue, Brooklyn, NY  11212
Last modified Peoples Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Peoples Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top