Posted January 20, 2013
We moved to the area from out of town in October 2011. Coming from a district that didn't want to help our child at all with some of the problems she has been having, this school was like a 180. The teachers have been very helpful and kind towards her (unlike the other school she was in) and many know her by name. Her current teacher has bent over backwards to get her the help she needs (otherwise she would fall through the cracks) and I cannot say enough about her. She has done so much to help our child in so many ways (along with the principal and counselors and several others). The other kids she is around are kind and caring (she's only complained about 1 kid in each of the two grades she's been in at Franklin) and willing to help her out as well. It's a good feeling knowing that our child is in a school with a good sense of community as well. One that welcomes parents to help out when they can. Love it.

Posted March 02, 2012
My son is nearing the end of his 6th year at Ben Franklin Elementary. He just loves this school & looks foreward to the start of each new school year! Whenever, any sort of problem or concerns arises, the staff & administrators are quick to respond. There are also many family centered & PTA activities through out the year.

Ben Franklin Elementary School 1

Posted June 25, 2011
The teachers are OK but bullying is a huge problem and no one does anything about it! :(

Posted April 06, 2008

Posted April 02, 2008

Posted February 03, 2008
I have 2 children that attend Ben Franklin. This is by far the best school they have attended. All the teachers know them by name and they are all super friendly. The principal is great!! i recommend this over any Buffalo public school!!!

Ben Franklin Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2005
I have been pleasantly surprised by Ben Franklin. I had heard things about the school and was seriously considering a Catholic School. The Teachers are great and very active with the kids. They go out of their way to help the kids academically however than can.

Posted October 03, 2004
My daughter attends Ben Franklin Elementary. From what I have seen so far it is a wonderful school that has caring teachers who care about their kids. See we just moved here from Sweethome School District and once again, like I said, it is a wonderful school.

Posted June 22, 2004
BFES is an excellent school. The teachers and staff are wonderful and care about the students. There is a real family-like atmosphere at the school where the teachers know all the students by name. I have been very pleased with the attention and guidance provided to my 2 children at BFES. The programs are excellent and well suited to the children. The teachers are caring and helpful to both the students and families. We love BFES and look forward to our future years there.

Posted February 23, 2004
I have 6 children who have all attended BFES. It's a great school with excellent teachers. The entire school staff in very involved with the students and learning process.

Ben Franklin Elementary School
500 Parkhurst Blvd, Buffalo, NY  14223
Last modified Ben Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ben Franklin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.