Bad
Good

The new principal & assistant principal run a tight ship & are very professional & courteous. The school is still under renovation (a few yrs to complete in phases) - so glad to see the old made like new! My son loves this school. Caring teachers & great kids. I love the 'no bullying' policy.

The school is literally falling, the walls are cracked, teachers are unsatsfactory, The principals are a joke! Bullying haha! The administrators could care less. I do not want to go back for my eighth grade year. I really hope im not going back this year..

I have just finished my three years at this school. I hated it. The dress code was enforced so ridiculously (with made up rules to boot). I did like most of my teachers, so that was fine. I don't think that money has ever been spent wisely in the case of BFMS. There were literally tiles falling off of the ceiling but at least we had new doors :) They also had not been using the bell system the first 2 and a quarter years I had been there, and then they sprung it on us out of no where. We supposedly had 4 minutes between classes, but it was really more like a minute and a half. Not only that, but the changing times of when school began and ended was ridiculous, Excuse you, but I'd rather not leave at 3:30, when the high schools and elementary schools get out 45 minutes earlier than us. Another thing I did not like at all was no study hall this past year, and only a half hour after school. That left next to no time to see teachers for help. If you're trying to help your students succeed, act like it for once.

This school is OK! The teachers are great but some of the kids bully! franklin shouldnt have a bad rep.

The staff really cares about the students. With our Rachel's Challenge program acts of kindness are being promoted.

I think Ben Franklin Middle school offers great things. My son was involved in the school play. He loved it! He told me all about a great assembly they had a couple of weeks ago. His teachers always e-mail me in a timely manner whenever I have had a problem or question. There is a newsletter that comes home 4-5 times a year that keeps me informed. No complaints here!

Last modified Ben Franklin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.