Buffalo, NY

Posted August 11, 2011
This is an incredible school! The teachers and administrators all strive to provide an excellent safe and fun learning environment for the kids.

Charles A Lindbergh Elementary School 3

Posted June 25, 2011
I like this school. I mean it's OK. The education is good but there is some clliquey girls in the 5th grade.

Posted May 14, 2011
I've had a wonderful year with my daughter in kindergarten. I love her teacher and the school. They do a lot of extras as a school too.

Posted May 28, 2010
I bought a house on my street specifically so my kids would go to Lindbergh, it is the best school in the district! Excellent, teachers, principal and parent participation!

Charles A Lindbergh Elementary School 0

Posted December 06, 2007
Lindbergh Elementary is an outstanding, impressive school. Both my children attend here and I continue to be so completely happy with how the school operates. There are so many extras that other kids in other schools do not get to experience. Faculty and staff are completely accessible for any reason. I feel my children are receiving a top notch, high quality, meaningful education.

Posted May 17, 2007
A talented and caring faculty and staff with excellent enrichment programs. One cannot help but be impressed with their curriculum, and the safety is outstanding.

Posted March 01, 2005
If I could have hand-picked a school for my daughters to begin their schooling, I could not have done any better. It has a dedicated and caring staff, many enrichment activities, and enough social events to make them know that school can be fun. As a teacher,myself,it's apparent to me when a school, such as Lindbergh, touches all the bases. Really, it's all the benefits of a private school in a public school system.

Posted September 08, 2004
- a former student
Lindbergh Elementary has a very good staff, and they provide great opportunities for children. It is by far the best elementary school in the district. Bravo!

Charles A Lindbergh Elementary School
184 Irving Terrace, Buffalo, NY  14223
Last modified Charles A Lindbergh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles A Lindbergh Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top