Bad
Good

Excellent School. My son enjoyed his learning from 1-4th grade here. Really very good school. Now we moved to MD and my son is missing this school much. "Kudos to Small Wood Drive"

Great school and great teachers. The school has a nice playground too and my 6 yr old loves it there. But there is one problem, which has nothing to do with the school, but with the district. The school district is seriously in need of more after school programs. We did book our afterschool program well ahead of the school year and got into one of the 4 centers (surprising but true, only 4 centers where the school bus will drop you off). But a few months into the program, we realised that the particular afterschool center was realy really bad, and we tried changing. WE COULD NOT. I am now stuck picking up my child and dropping him off at a day car in amherst (outisde smallwood district). But there was not problem getting into after school programs in the middle of the year in EAST amherst or williamsville school districts (I checked). THe transportion dept. refuses to transport our son to any other daycare outside their regular routes (of couse which means, wee are stuck with these 4 centers). Beware of this.

Last modified Smallwood Drive School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.