Buffalo, NY

Bennett High School 4

Posted March 26, 2014
Bennett High School is a community of teachers, administration, parents, community members and scholars that work and learn together to create a nurturing environment to engage student scholars in reaching their high school as well as collegiate goals. Watching a student's confidence grow as they pass classes, participate in after school activities, talent shows, assemblies, summits, art shows and sporting events is amazing to observe from grade 9 to graduation. I have had the privilege of teaching here for over ten years.

Bennett High School 4

Posted March 25, 2014
A topflight school that specializes in accelerating the education of Buffalo's scholars. Students are engaged in a rigorous inquiry based learning community. Every classroom has quality student work on display. Community organizations work closely with the staff to ensure a safe and civil learning environment. Dedicated parents and teachers strive to make Bennett High School the best school in Western New York. Bennett alumni include Senators, doctors, lawyers, NBA players, educators and great citizens, I am proud to be a parent of a Bennett Grad!!

Posted July 31, 2013
I went there when Mrs. Whitman was principal. She had plenty of rules but if it wasn't for those rules, many of us would not have graduated.

Posted January 30, 2008
There needs to be more discipline!!

Bennett High School 3

Posted December 18, 2007
I graduate from Bennett. I had several teachers that stayed on my case regarding my work. I remeber my senior year my spanish teacher, Mrs. Brummer was willing to give up her lunch break to teach me spanish 4. I had did so while and the other 3 classes that she wanted me to receive the scholarship. This was only one of the many teachers that I had that showed so much interest in my life at Bennett. Thank you Mrs. Brummer

Posted November 17, 2007
this school is a safe place and environment.

Posted October 17, 2007
I am a graduate of the school and I do remember on more than one occasion that I had to beg a teacher to give me more work. A student should never have to do that. If I wasn't passionate about my education I would not have obtain my Degree. I thank God that I'm of the fortunate.

Bennett High School 1

Posted June 20, 2007
As a preparation for a thoughtful, independent and productive life, instruction at Bennett falls woefully short. Like many things that are free, you get what you pay for.

Posted April 10, 2005
Beautiful old building. Pretty much middle of the road education.

2885 Main Street, Buffalo, NY  14214
Last modified Bennett High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bennett High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top