Buffalo, NY

Posted November 27, 2013
iI love this school ever since i got there I've felt so good about myself i am so much more confident and i feel so much more dedicated to my instrument and my art then i would have ever been at any other school.

Posted January 22, 2010

Posted November 11, 2009
The best local theatre in the area. When you're leaving a production, you have a 'those just COULDN'T have been high schoolers' feeling. Simply amazing.

Posted November 05, 2009
This school has taught me so much. It has such a friendly atmosphere. I love it.

Posted October 16, 2009

Posted April 14, 2009
I feel like it's a good community for my child to grow up in. Lots of the info on this site is wrong. I don't understand why t only has a 4 out of 10. It's got incredible reviews in the newspaper, and everyone I know that went to the school is smart and kind. An amazing school. Don't pay attention to the greatschools rating.

Posted April 06, 2009
i go to BAVPA and am in 8th grade this year. i wouldn't ever change schools. the people there are so understanding, and accepting of everybody. the teachers are really nice to me and pay attention to my individual needs. and of course, the theatre is amazing to perform in, i feel like i'm in Broadway. its an amazing school.

Posted February 25, 2009
My child is a 8th grade student at BAVPA. She's been to seven different schools over the past two years, and bavpa is by far the best school. Everyone is accepting and kind.

Posted February 25, 2009
Yes, you may not have as good academics as city honors at bavpa, but the people at arts are so much friendlier, and the arts program is so fantastic, that it makes up for the lack of IB classes. I honestly think that we made the right choice between city honors and performing arts for my son. He got accepted to both. His brother currently attends city honors, and he should be getting a letter in the mail soon from bavpa, letting him know if he got accepted. The school is incredible. Everyone there is like a part of a big huge family.

Buffalo Academy For The Visual And Perform Arts
450 Masten Avenue, Buffalo, NY  14209
Last modified Buffalo Academy For The Visual And Perform Arts is a Public school that serves grades 5-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buffalo Academy For The Visual And Perform Arts Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top