Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Great school, im very happy my children be here.

"OverAll D Youville Porter Campus Is Absolutely The Most Terrible, Pathetic, Underachieving, Poor School Ever Known To Any Child!!!...."WARNING"!!!......Do not send your child/children to this school'!!

I can not belive that this place can be call school. I don't have any stars for this school and the reason why I am not it's because the meaning of school is very important to me. This place is insane full of bulling, bad organization, no respect at all, no parents support, no respect for the students, I can't believe that I just removed my son from a good school. I was thinking that he will be able to receive the services and the support that he needs with his learning, but not at all. This is so sad for our future because our kids are the future and here in this school they won't have what they need to have. The assistance principal is super disrespectful, ignorant, arrogant and sarcastic person that I ever meet. She doesn't know how to talk to people I don't know who she think she is! Please if you are taking in consideration this school please think twice or more before you make the mistake. Att: A regret mother

Last modified D Youville Porter Campus is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.