Buffalo, NY

Harriet Ross Tubman Academy 5

Posted August 23, 2014
Loved this school back in May, 1972. It was my first day subbing for the BPS. I had to knock on the windows outside the office so that they would let me in to teach...Ha! Then the assistant principle escorted me to the room. He unlocked the door to my classroom from the hall. After we entered the room he introduced me to a teacher's aid and wished me luck. Those kids went on to become engineers, attorneys, physicians, professors...What a great, great school in a shining city by the lake.

Harriet Ross Tubman Academy 0

Posted September 06, 2009
A horrible school, my children were constantly picked on, bullied etc, things were going on on the bus that you would not believe. Totally inappropriate for young children. My children went one year and I pulled them out! Mrs. H, if she is still there is the best teacher around!

Harriet Ross Tubman Academy 1

Posted March 17, 2009

Harriet Ross Tubman Academy
212 Stanton Street, Buffalo, NY  14212
Last modified Harriet Ross Tubman Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harriet Ross Tubman Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top