Buffalo, NY

Posted June 11, 2013
This is not just a school, we are a family. You won't find teachers and administration that care more about the kids and their families. The students are taught to be educated and well rounded human beings. Our Honor Code: Respect Everyone and Everything ..... Be Safe ..... Be Caring ..... Be Ready and Make Good Choices.

Posted February 02, 2009
This school understands and tries to work with the parents and kids. I am happy that my child attends this school.

Posted October 24, 2008
I can't say enough about this school. My children and I miss the friendly staff and the personal care that they give to each and every person that enters through the front doors of this wonderful school. Any child that attends is treated to the best of both worlds, a fabulous daily learning experience and an environment that is like family. I continue to look for this with the school they now attend - miss Heritage big time!

Posted September 10, 2008
Heritage offers a wonderful environment with inspiring teachers. The principal and staff are all hard working and want to ensure that all the kids get the best education they can possibly get.

Posted July 28, 2008
It's a very good school. When my son entered the school on the first day, his classmate are very nice to him. So he loved it from that day although he is not very good at speaking English. I've to say 'thank you' to all the respectable teachers, stuffs and his kind classmates.

Posted June 25, 2008
I have two children in this school and love the family atmosphere that is created by parent/teacher involvement.

Heritage Heights Elementary School 1

Posted June 07, 2007
I am very disappointed with this school. It is not due to the teachers, but the kids coming in. Many kids are disrespectful. I would compare it to a inner-city school. I would not send my kids to this school.

2545 Sweet Home Road, Buffalo, NY  14228
Last modified Heritage Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top