Buffalo, NY

International School 5

Posted December 28, 2014
I love this school. I love the staff. They are all about trying to help my son. The principal and assistant principal both are doing all they can to help fight for what my son should have via his IEP. His current teacher there is wonderful, and although he should have another teacher there for special Ed integrated, she does a wonderful job. She truly cares about every student in her care. Thank you so much to everyone there I have met thus far.

International School 5

Posted August 04, 2013
Our school serves the children of the world. With 32 languages spoken and most continents represented, we truly are an International School. My students come from Somalia, Egypt, Yemen and Thailand to name a few. Some of our students have never been to school in their own countries nor are they literate in their first languages. As a 3rd grade teacher I have 1 year to prepare my kids for the state ELA exam and literally hours for the math exam, if they arrive late in the year. Our children work harder than others and their families are incredibly dedicated to the education of their children. The parents of our students are supportive of their children and the teachers that are hoping to instill vast knowledge and values into their youngsters. As educators, we are friends, we are family but mostly we are nurturers to our kids and each other. We need more books and instructional videos and online support to succeed in making our students successful. We need appropriate clothing to make our families comfortable during all of our violent seasons. We are a determined and dedicated staff and want the best for our children.

International School

Posted September 16, 2009
Great School! Just remodeled, everything up to date, You sense the excitement and enthusiasm from everyone upon entering the building. The International School BPS #45 is exactly what the name states with over 30 different countries represented the students and faculty are working toward one goal, a quality education.

International School
141 Hoyt Street, Buffalo, NY  14213
Last modified International School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
International School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top