Posted December 11, 2010
My girls both LOVE this school! Teachers are great! Glad I transferred them this year!

Posted March 28, 2010

Ps 69 Houghton Academy 0

Posted November 04, 2009
They put our children first.My grandson likes his school,plus he enjoy his teacher

Posted July 15, 2009

Posted October 29, 2008
Today I was at houghton just to stop and see my childrens (3) teachers informally. And to my amazement I was speaking to MS. Polimeni, my son Michaels teacher, and I was so impressed with the way the students show so much respect and love for the teacher. This is not only michaels teacher but the Majority of Teachers I have encountered during the 6+ years. The respect in the hall ways by the students, the attention Mrs Vandi gives as well as receives for students and parents alike. My kids are all doing fabulous it makes me proud to be a parent of houghton acadamy students and proud of my choice to tranfer my two younger kids into houghton

Posted July 08, 2008

Ps 69 Houghton Academy 1

Posted April 02, 2008

Ps 69 Houghton Academy 4

Posted April 07, 2004
Houghton Academy is a great school with alot of dicipline and alot of learning. This school has improved alot over the past couple of years. It has been in the Buffalo News many times before and NY state considers it one of the best public schools in Buffalo. There is alot of diciline especially for the Jr. High(7&8)students. Theres no talking in the halls, no fooling around,always in a straight line. There are many after school programs available for the students and after that the after-school bus takes the kids home.'We strive to do our best and learning is our responsibility because knowledge is power' as our principal Ms. Vandi always says to us every morning!

Ps 69 Houghton Academy
1725 Clinton Street, Buffalo, NY  14206
Last modified Ps 69 Houghton Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 69 Houghton Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top