Dr Charles R Drew Science Magnet 90 4

Posted August 01, 2013
I love this school. If i could change anything about this school it would be the emphasis on worksheets that has suddenly become a staple in many classrooms. :(

Dr Charles R Drew Science Magnet 90 5

Posted September 22, 2011
I have two grandchildren that go to this school. I have only good things to say about the school, and the teachers. This school is happy to work with parents and students, in any way that is needed. The teachers are loving, hardworking, and their main goal is to give these children the best education, while making their school experience a fun and happy one. It speaks volumes when my four and seven year old are very happy little girls in the morning, who look forward to school every day.

Dr Charles R Drew Science Magnet 90 5

Posted October 10, 2010
I love this school because it is a place where early childhood is held sacred. Children from Pre-K to Grade 2 attend this school which has science as its focus. Almost all of our students come from below the poverty line and ourschool means the world to them. Their parents want the best for their children, but are often too consumed with the stresses of everyday life to provide any outside experiences beyond school. A gift such as this would mean that our children could take field trips and experience the world around them. Our faculty is comprised of the most professional, hard-working, children-adoring teachers I've ever had the privilege to work with. The integrity of this school is stellar. We just lack funds!

Dr Charles R Drew Science Magnet 90 3

Posted August 25, 2005

Dr Charles R Drew Science Magnet 90
50 A St, Buffalo, NY  14211
Last modified Dr Charles R Drew Science Magnet 90 is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Dr Charles R Drew Science Magnet 90 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top