Buffalo, NY

Posted September 12, 2014
The teachers are generally nice, however the principal is not! She is cold and not at all friendly - seems like she does not like children. If you come to an afterschool event you never see the principal or staff there. Last year at open house was the only time I knew of the principal being there at an "event" and that was because she announced it was time to leave and she was closing the building (15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time)! Bullying is ignored by the principal as well - she tends to victim blame. She doesn't belong in a school!

Posted April 23, 2014
Principal is very cold and uncaring ,office staff very cold and they make you feel very unwelcome.This is usually not the case in an elementary school,very disappointing to many parents I have spoken to.The teachers however are pretty much kind and caring about the kids.I have made a choice to send my children to Clinton Elementary instead of Northwood I wish I would have known these things before I had made my decision .

Posted June 22, 2012
I was fortunate to have my son who has several learning disabilities attend Clinton Elementary under the leadership of Principal Christie L. Angrisano. I will never forget when others complained it was it was too hard to have him in class she said my teachers can and will do it, and they did. I will always be thankful for her leadership with the school team members, hard work, kindness, and the breakthroughs that were made because she believed and expected nothing less from her staff. While my son attended Clinton I volunteered frequently and enjoyed assisting the teachers with field days, holiday parties, and other special events. Everyone was helpful and caring, from the nurse and the lunch room staff to the maintenance staff, all working together for the benefit of the children.

Clinton Elementary School 0

Posted July 21, 2009
My child has attended Clinton Elementary for three years. While I am pleased with the West Seneca School District in general, I am painfully disappointed in the cold and distant demeanor of the principal. I feel that one of the most important qualities of an elementary principal is that they be kind and caring. This is not the case at Clinton. Also, as a parent I feel that I am not welcome in the building...there are little or no extensions to parents to volunteer during the school day. The principal micro-manages every aspect of the school. The teachers however have been terrific.

Posted May 24, 2009
This is the the only public school my child has attended since my oldest is only 5 but I'm not real impressed with the school. The principal was very cold and distant. The teachers seem to dismiss even the most extreme of behaviors and my child has become the child that everyone loves to pick on. Maybe its a generational thing but I really don't remember elementary types of problems till I was in High school.

Posted April 19, 2009
I had my reservations coming to this school. Class size is somewhat larger than some would like in 5th grade, but overall I can say I'm constantly pleasantly surprised by the support of the principal, teachers, and staff. As a parent, it may be harder to see the extreme benefit of our principal, but the impact he has on our children amazes me. We love the school.

Clinton Elementary School 4

Posted July 17, 2008
This is a wonderful school. They are 100% involved in your childs wellbeing. They have a patient and caring speech teacher. We were always updated on our childs behavior (whether good or bad). The only complaint I have is against the principal of the school. She is much more suited for a high school.

Posted December 29, 2007

Clinton Elementary School 3

Posted March 05, 2007

Clinton Elementary School
4100 Clinton Street, Buffalo, NY  14224
Last modified Clinton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clinton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top