Waterfront School 2

Posted November 01, 2011
I graduated from Waterfront in 2000. Back then, the school was a nice place to be. Our Principal was Ms. Campbell. It seemed that the year I graduated (or maybe the year after) was the last time the school had a good reputation. My little cousins attend this school now. There is no discipline, none of the teachers care about the students, the school is always a mess, and don't even try to talk to the teachers about the students because they can't even remember their own kid's names. Do not send your child here.

Waterfront School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
The love and nurturing that the teachers give to the diverse population of students, many of whom are refugees, is amazing.

Waterfront School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
This school is terrible! Parents do not send your child to school here. The students have been enabled to act disrespectfully to adults. There is not a lot of time for studies because the discipline is not under control. school is unsafe. Principal is rude, never nice to parents.

Waterfront School 2

Posted September 06, 2009
This is a beautiful school, however, the tests scores aren't good, and Mrs. Brancatella is not a good principal. I visit periodically and iIam given attitude by some of the teachers for dropping in. I, and other parents have been told to visit by appointment only, Some of the teachers are very rude and yell often. They ask for double school supplies that they claim is for your child but give them to students in need, that is fine but I would like to see something set up where we can donate to children in need and not be led to believe these supplies are needed for our children and they aren't. On the other hand my child has had encounters with some of the best teachers in Buffalo at Waterfront! The music program is the best! Overall I am dissatisfied but with some improvements this school would be one of the best.

Posted September 02, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009
My Son has gone to Waterfront since Pre-K. he is now in 8th grade, and My dauighter went there until she passed away 3 years ago and I cannot believe the school only scored a 1. There has got to be a mistake, I have been extremely happy with all aspects of my experience with Waterfront. My Father wad a guidance Counselor for the Buffalo schools for over 20 years and he was also very happy with the curriculum as well as the personal attention the children get. I am looking forward to Him attending Leonardp DaVinci HS next year .

Waterfront School 4

Posted November 30, 2007

Posted September 03, 2007
Both my Son Aric and his Sister Autumn started at Waterfront School at the Pre-K level and have attended since. I have had nothing but positive experiences with all faculty both teachers and administration. Their support through the most tragic and painful time of out life, the Death of our daughter Autumn in Dec, 06 has been greatly appreciated. Perhaps my favorite thing about the school is the open invitation to sit in on any class at any time and view first hand what is going on from day to day while my children were at school. They also extend an invitation for us to join our child for lunch whenever we wish. I would highly reccomend Waterfront to any parent who wishes the best education for their child.

Posted August 22, 2003
- a former student
even though im not a parent i am a student who did attend at this school . i love it sooo much . i went threre from 4-8 and the friendships there are unconditionaly compassionate and great . yeah kids are cruel to people some times but in this school kids except u 4 who u are and there are kids of all types from all over buffalo that attend here so its very hard to let them all go becuase you will have so many best friends at the end . the class sizes are great and the teachers here are surprisinly understanding of your needs and dislikes . they try and work around your rough edges and in the end you'll relize that they really did care about your high school attendance and your problems or needs .speaking of high school, waterfront helps you from the start to get into the high school that you prefer . IN MY OPINON , considering I switched schools so much , That this is the best school in Buffalo. Even the school itself looks great from the roof to the basement everthing in it, even the library and the tech rooms are excellent o put your child in the best school in buffalo , WATERFRONT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL # 95 !

Waterfront School
95 4th Street, Buffalo, NY  14202
Last modified Waterfront School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waterfront School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top