Leonardo Da Vinci High School 4

Posted March 15, 2011
I am a graduate from Davinci high school class 2007. The education I received was excellent. The faculty and teachers are fantastic and provide a welcoming environment. After graduation I attended Niagara University, one of the most high ranking private universities in the area. davinci students are always encouraged to strive for the best. Thank you to all of the key people who pushed me to achieve a better me and a better future. Dedicated to Mrs. McKenzie. You will always be in the hearts of the students you took under your wing.

Posted March 02, 2011
This school is second to none. I am proud to say that my daughter graduated from this school and I also have a son who is now a sophmore here. A couple years ago the City of Buffalo proposed a merger of Da Vinci with Grover Cleveland High School and the students, faculty, parents, and alumni joined forces and were able to stop the merger. Once again the Board is proposing the same thing and once again we are all joining together to stop the merger. This is a small school yes, but, one with a BIG HEART. It has a graduation rate of over 90% it has gotten National Recognition as one of the best High Schools in the Country. I am VERY PROUD to be a Da Vinci parent!!!

Posted May 08, 2010
this school gets over 500 applicaions a year but only selects 65-85 students. Grades are not the only criteria to get in . The school gives an education in values and morals and has one of the most creative teachings around, i am proud that my child will be a graduate this year 2010. so to the great teachers i say thank you you all are awesome .

Posted April 21, 2010

Posted February 12, 2010

Posted August 30, 2009
Da Vinci is really amazing. I am now a Sophomore and I am dying to go back to school! We are all so close; we're family. We all build strong relationships with the teachers and the teachers care about us. I am so glad that I left private school for Leonardo daVinci. I strongly recommend sending your child here! It's safe, and you can't even tell it's a public school. :)

Posted May 22, 2009

Leonardo Da Vinci High School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
Davinci is a great place! were not just all friends, were family. the teachers there, are not out teachers, there our friends. we love everyone there, even if they are new to the school. yea theres the 1-2 we dont like, but you know what. we deal with it as a group. we all stand together as a team. the school might be small, but it really opens our eyes, and we make the best of it. we all get along, and we all learn to live a good life with everyone we meat. it teaches us the way to be mature while having fun, it proves to us that no color or race matter in life. It makes us wonder why everyhting happens for a reason, yea we have drama and alot of it. but as a team and a family we help each other threw. we love davinci..

Leonardo Da Vinci High School 1

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted January 13, 2009
I am a current student at Leonardo da Vinci. The building is extremely small, however the environment is amazing. Teachers have some issues, however, everyone is different. The faculty tries their best to give you an education, and they do it well. So well, test grades are abnormally high. This school was listed as a bronze winner in the Nationwide top schools. This included over 60% of the schools in the U.S. The corriculum is very prestigeous and advanced. You must have nearly 4 years of all courses, with given college courses at D'Youville college if your scores are high enough. Great overall school!

Leonardo Da Vinci High School
320 Porter Avenue, Buffalo, NY  14201
Last modified Leonardo Da Vinci High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leonardo Da Vinci High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top